My Squishy Bun

(TW: none :) )

(Thank you to _Wintter_ for the Idea!)

(You are chubby in this and maybe a bit of protective Huggy. Not so fluffy in the beginning but its fluffy near the end :)
-------------------------------------------------------------

When you and Huggy first met, Huggy swear you are the CUTEST THING. He almost broke character when standing on his stand. When you went to go fix the power in the power room, Huggy fangirl over how cute you were. I mean come on! How can he not love a cutie like you!?

Of course, he had to stalk you. He once got distracted by your beauty and fall off the table, making a noise. You looked in his direction only to see nothing. You shiver a bit and walk to do your next task. Huggy had to hold himself back from tackling you into a love hug.

He watch you did everything and every single move you make. He swear he isn't a yandere or obsessed, he's just in love with your cute chubby body and face! Once you got the factory going and made a toy, he revealed himself in his scary form.

You would gasp and run as fast as you can. Huggy would let out small laughs while following you through the vents. Seeing your little chubby body move is so cute, he could die!

He catched you when the door in the vent closed in front of your face. He walk out the vent with you in his arms. You just stayed there, confused on why he didn't eat you yet.

He would sit you down in his lap and start squishing your cheeks. You would giggle a bit, which cause him to squeal in cuteness overload. He would also squish you chubby sides.

You started to laugh and he noticed that it was tickling you. So he tickled your sides, causing you to laugh more. You were like a small puppy rubbing their back against the floor to scratch it.

He stopped tickling you and lift you up. You look into his big eyes as he look back into yours. You were a literal bean! He toss you into the air and catch you, causing you to squeal in excitement.

He then stop tossing you in the air and hold you in front of his face. He would give you kisses all over your face, causing you to cover your face. "Ah! You are so cute I swear!" You heard Huggy said.

You blush and look up at him, "r-really?". You asked. Huggy nod and hug you very tightly, trapping your chubby body in his long arms. "I can squeeze you in a hug until you pop!" Huggy said with a big smile.

You were about to say something until you yawned and got very sleepy. Huggy noticed and lay down so you were on top of him. You got worried you were too heavy on him but he pet your head to reassure you that you are not heavy.

You yawned and smile before falling asleep on top of Huggy. Huggy smile and hold you tightly to his chest. You don't even understand how much he love you.
--------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to talking and look to see a bunch of eyes staring at you. You scream in surprise and Huggy woke up. Huggy saw his friends staring at you and hiss at them.

"What the hell are you guys doing in here!?" Huggy yelled, covering your ears. Kissy cross her arms and glare at him. "Watch your language brother. We need to know who she is." Kissy said.

"Shes my love and MY BUN" Huggy said while glaring at the others. Kissy roll her eyes and lift you up. "Aw! Look at how cute and chubby she is!" Kissy said. Huggy grew angry and he snatch you away from her.

Huggy then proceed to kick the others out with a broom that was in the corner, yelling at them to leave you alone since you are only his. You heard a smack and wince a bit.

Huggy came back in with a book in his face. Huggy sits beside you and you crawl into his lap. You took the book off his face to see a big book mark on his cheek. You frown and kiss the spot where his bruise was.

Huggy blush but smile widely at you. He felt loved and felt like you care. Huggy asked you how you feel about him and you replied with, "You are sweet and cool looking..and..thin..I wish I had your body shape sometimes."

Huggy instantly grabbed your face and kiss it everywhere. "Dont say that! You are beautiful just the way you are. I love how squishy, cute, and warm you are!" Huggy said.

"Warm?" You asked. "Yeah! You are like a blanket that keeps me warm!" Huggy said. You blushed a bit but accepted his compliment. You love how warm he made you feel. He made you love your body and gave you confidence.

Whoever told that you are too fat or make fun of you, if it was his friends, joke or not, they get slapped. If it was a stranger then they get tortured nonstop by Huggy. Nobody hurts his chubby queen!

He call you a squishy bun because you remind him of a fluffy bunny. You once wear a bunny onesie and believe me when I said he passed out from how cute you are. He simply can't get enough of you!

He give you kisses everyday (45 kisses in total), a bunch of love, and spends time with you 24/7. He go see his friends and let you too as long as you are with him. If you arent there, Huggy aint going.

In order for Huggy's friends to have private time with you, such as Poppy and Kissy trying to have a girly sleepover with you once, they had to put Huggy on a leash to hold him back.

When Huggy is on a leash, he would growl and get angry like a mad dog. When he manage to rip off his leash, he would instantly find you and take you away from the others.

He loves you soo much and wont risk loosing you. So you are with him 24/7. You wouldn't mind because that means double the loving Huggy have to give you. Huggy's favorite thing to do with you is cuddle. Feeling your chubby squishy body against his big fluffy body is all he need to make him happy.

You are HIS squishy bun and he swear on his life, he will love you all eternity and nobody will be able to change that as you are his match forever. Anybody that tries to get in the way of y'alls relationship, boy or girl, will get tortured.

Huggy loves you forever, and will keep you forever. No matter what, he cant get enough of you.
_________________________________________

(Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry if its not fluffy enough, I will make more oneshots like these for my chubby peeps bc Huggy love chubby peeps. Anyways! Have a good day/night my lovelys! :) )