Snowy Day

(TW: none :) )
(Since its getting cold where I am so I thought why not! Also thank you guys for the reads! You actually have me in tears by showing me you enjoy! Anyways! Lets get to the oneshot! :) )
--------------------------------------------------------------

It was peaceful at Playtime Co. You were in Huggy's lap as you both rest peacefully, Kissy and Poppy are doing their nails, Candy and Bee are play fighting, and boogie bot was resting.

You decided to get out of Huggy's lap which was hard to do since he wanted to cuddle more. You kiss him on the head which stun him and you took the chance to run.

You went to grab some snacks but saw something in the window on the way. You look outside and saw snow. You gasp in surprise and hold your hand out, watching a pretty snowflake fall in the palm of your hand.

You smile at how beautiful it looked and decided to go tell the others. When you went back to where the others were, you got tackled by Huggy. He would rub his cheek against yours, telling you to never leave him again.

"H-Huggy! I just went to get snacks!" You said. "Still don't leave me behind!" Huggy pouted while giving you puppy eyes. You laugh a bit and get up. "Guys its snowing!" You said.

"Snowing?" Kissy said. You look at them to see everyone had their heads tilted. "You guys dont know what snow is?" You asked. They all shake their heads no. You sigh and lead them to the front door.

You open it and instantly a cool air whoosh into the place. They all shivered and hold their arms. They looked up and sparkles grew in everyones eyes. It was beautiful! Kissy step outside only to regret her decision and quickly move back in.

"AHH! Its freezing!!" Kissy screeched. "Of course! Snow is very very cold! You need boots, many socks, and many clothing in order to play in it!" You explained. Everybody look at you, "play?" They said in unison.

You nod. They looked at each other before shrugging with a smile. "We would love to try and play in the snow Y/N!" Poppy said. "Great! Now we have to wear a bunch of clothes first." You said.

They all nod and go into the dressing room. You follow them and you all took turns going in and out of the dressing room, secured and very warm. Once everyone was finished, they all went to the front door.

You looked at them, waiting for them to step outside but nobody did. They got a bit worried and nervous that something might happen. You sigh and went outside. Instantly, your boots sink into the snow with a crunch.

Huggy that you were going to sink in the ground and disappear so he jumped in dramatically with a slow mo "NOOOOOOOOOO". Huggy tackles you in the snow, causing you both to fall in and sink a bit. You sit up and Huggy does too.

Everyone laughs at you both and the dramatic scene you both made. You look at Huggy and giggled to see snow started sticking to his fur. Soon all the toys came in and started playing with the snow.

Kissy made a snowman but Huggy kicked it down, so they started fighting. Candy and Bee started making angels but it end up looking like snow nuggets, and Bron and Poppy shake trees so the snow would fall on top of them like rain.

Though after a few minutes, everyone got bored. You noticed and decide to show them the most popular thing you do with snow. Everybody made a wall of snow and made a team. Girls vs boys.

You, Kissy, and Poppy. Huggy, Candy, and Bron. Bee cat didn't want to be apart of it because you know she is a sassy girl. "Ok everyone! So this is how you play this game!" You said.

Everyone had their attention on you. You bend down and pick up a bunch of snow. You mold it up into a ball shape and told everyone to do the same. They did and watch you for the next direction.

"Then..you..throw!" You said as you throw the snowball at Huggy. Huggy jump in surprise when the snowball hit his face. Then everybody throw their snowballs at Huggy, making Huggy stumble and fall back on the snowy ground.

"No no! You don't throw them at your teammate! You throw them at the opposite team! Unless you are doing free for all." You explained. Everyone said "ohhh" as Huggy gets up.

Soon, everybody grabbed a bunch of snowballs and throw them at each other. Everybody was laughing and having fun. In the middle of the snow fight, Poppy stands up and shouts, "EVERYBODY! PICK WHO YOU WANT TO BE WITH! NEW TEAMS AND RULES, WHOEVER GETS HIT WITH A SNOWBALL HAVE TO PRETEND THEY ARE DEAD! LAST ONE STANDING WINS!"

Everybody choose their partners. You, Huggy, and Candy are on one team while Kissy, Poppy, and Bron was on the other team. "WARRRR!" Huggy shouted and everyone started throwing snowballs at each other.

Huggy was able to knock down Bron, so Bron pretended to be dead. Poppy gasp at the fact she lost a teammate and throw a snowball at Candy. Candy falls down with a "meow!" and pretended to be dead. You gasp and Huggy aimed for Poppy.

Poppy gasp as she got hit by a snowball in the head. Kissy eyes would widen as she duck to hold Poppy in her arms. Poppy would "weakly" open her eyes and hold on to Kissy's hand. "I love you big sister..." Poppy said as she went limp, taking her "final" breath.

Kissy would pretend to grow angry and let out a scream while throwing a snowball. The snowball hit you in the chest and your eyes widen as you stumble back. Huggy eyes widen and he duck to hold you in the arms like Kissy did.

"No no no! Y/N stay with me! Please my love!" Huggy said desperately. You hold his hand and let out a shaky breath. "Huggy..I wanted to say..I love you.." You said as you went limp". Huggy wipe his tear as he then let your body down gently.

"COME HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN YOU COWARD!" Kissy shout from the other side of the yard. Huggy eyes darken as he started to a HUGE snowball, it was bigger than the fort! Huggy lifts the huge snowball up and Kissy jaw drop when she saw it.

"THIS IS FOR MY LOVE!" Huggy scream as he throw the huge snowball towards Kissy. Kissy tried running away but the huge snowball landed on her, knocking her down and covering her in snow. Huggy let out a victory screech while picking you up and holding you in his arms.

Everybody came back from the "dead". Poppy and Bron helped Kissy get out of the tower of snow. You, Candy and Huggy all cheered victory while the others pouted a bit but shaked your hand anyways, saying "good game."

Then, Candy sneezed. You all look towards him and sigh. "Oh no. Lets get inside before we all catch a cold." You said. Everybody nod in agreement and started going inside. You and Poppy made some hot cocoa with whip cream on top for everyone while Kissy and the others got blankets.

Kissy turned on the heater and you searched on YouTube for a campfire video. You clicked on a random video and the "fire" started on your phone. Everybody laughed and joke around while drinking their hot cocoa.

Though..you and Huggy were focus on each other. Huggy would gaze into your eyes as you gaze back into his. You both were smiling at each other. Huggy would lean down and give you a long kiss. You blush and return the kiss.

"Ugh get a room you two." Kissy said. You both pulled away from the kiss as Huggy take you in his arms. Huggy stand up and smirk down at his sister. "I think me and my love are going to be getting a room" Huggy said as he walk away from everyone else.

You both would hear whistling and many other cheers. Huggy headed towards y'all's room and sit down on the bed with you in his lap. You smile as you both would cuddle. Huggy turned on Netflix, and pick a random movie.

"I love you my sweet Y/N" Huggy said. "I love you too Huggy" You said with a smile. Huggy would give you another long kiss which was fill with love. You both pull away from the kiss after a few moments and watch the movie Huggy picked. Peacefully and Cozy.
_________________________________________

(Hey! Sorry for the late update! I was a bit busy! Anyways I hope you enjoy! Have a good day/night my lovelys! :) )