Reunited

(Ok soo this isn't girlfriend and boyfriend Huggy Wuggy and Y/N..This is actually Father Huggy Wuggy x Daughter Y/N! If you dont see Huggy Wuggy as a father then this probably isnt the oneshot for you. Dont worry, if you see Huggy as bae, I got a good oneshot coming up next ;) )

(Thank you to CandyAppleBoba for the idea!)

(Tw: a bit of sadness, Huggy backstory and gore)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Your father, Henry and your mother, Annie, got happily married at 20. Henry's sister, Kayla was happy for them but got suspicious of Annie. Annie would always talk to another man on the phone after she made a excuse of "using the bathroom".

She tried telling Henry but Henry would always refuse or told her "you are probably hearing wrong." Kayla refused to be defeated. Once Henry had "bed time" with your mom (that sounds wrong), she grew sick the next morning.

Henry would get nervous on why Annie would keep vomiting. Annie told him it was fine and just get her a pregnancy test. Henry did as he was told and got her one. What he didn't know is that Annie talked to a man on the phone about a Monstrous Virus..

Few months later, Annie gave birth to a wonderful baby girl named (Y/N). Henry was in tears when he held you in his big long arms. You were so small like a kitten. After a few days of recovering in the hospital, your mom was finally able to go home with you.

A few years later, you were 5 and it was your birthday. Your dad worked at Playtime Co. so he brought back t Huggy Wuggy toy. You smiled and thank your dad for it. Henry would smile and say "your welcome" while hugging you.

You soon turned 6 years old and you went over your grandma house as everyone had to go to work. Your mom, dad, and aunt went to the same job so it left you alone with your grandma.

Though..what you didnt know is that day was when the disaster came in..
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Huggy backstory but with a twist)

Henry was wiping off the huge Huggy Wuggy statue. "Boo!" Henry heard behind him, causing him to jump. He turned around to see his sister, Kayla there. He roll his eyes, "ha ha. Very funny Kayla". "I know" Kayla replied back.

"Well I think all we have to do is clean the back room right?" Henry said. "Mhm! Then we are free and can finally see little Y/N!" Kayla said excitedly. Henry chuckle at the thought of seeing you.

They both walked together in the back until Kayla had to be called for something. Henry shrugged it off and looked for his wife, Annie. She was having a meeting with some guy named..Andrew?

He suddenly heard kissing noises and ignored it until he heard the familiar voice of his wife... "Oh I didn't notice how evil you can be Andrew~ it makes me soo hot~ Henry hasnt made me feel like this at all~" Annie said.

Henry felt his heart broke into millions of pieces. He bust through the door and look at them with rage. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ANNIE!" Henry yelled, tears pouring down his cheeks. Annie pretend to be shock and walk towards him.

"Oh! Henry please it's not what it looks like!" Annie "begged". Henry could only look down at her in anger and betrayal. "Look Henry...i'm sorry but.." Annie trailed off. Suddenly Henry felt a stab in his neck.

His eyes widen as he saw Andrew smirking in the background. He look down at Annie and saw her smirking as well, her red lipstick adding a touch to her evil look. "Playtime is Over.."

Henry woke up to a slap to the face. He looked around to see his sister Kayla crying, tied up to a metal board, he saw his other friends, Brian, Penny, Bonnie, Bianca, and Caden tied up as well but they were knocked out.