Chapter 3: Jaune's fleet

- (Jaune POV) -

It's been years after our dad, John Goodspeed, died on a mission of investigating an anomaly in space (Aka: Final Space). I made a promise to dad that I'll take care of Gary and since then, I've enrolled him to be a member of the Infinity Guard as a cadet, it took him a few years to train like I have back on Remnant, even though i personally made an oath to someday return and prove my former ''dad'' wrong and maybe convince him to put me back in the Arc family, but it all paid off when my little Bro Gary Goodspeed finally graduated. after that, the superiors positioned him to be a part of my fleet, the Arc's Light. and Like any Infinity Guard Ship fleet it has to have an IG-24 Imperium Cruiser.

I was doing my usual business as fleet commander, commanding F71 Hawks to attack enemy ships, saving lives on other planets, giving orders to crew members, etc

I was doing my usual business as fleet commander, commanding F71 Hawks to attack enemy ships, saving lives on other planets, giving orders to crew members, etc... But my brother, well let's just say right now he's been goofing off lately...

Gary: Hey Bro, you're not going to believe what i fou...

Jaune: Gary, how many times do i have to say this, you gotta stop goofing o... what the heck is that. 

Gary: oh him, his name's mooncake

Mooncake: chookity pok.

Trooper 1: what should we do with it sir, cuz i've never seen anything like it before

Trooper 2 (female): it could be dangerous, or maybe not cuz it's round and kinda cute

Jaune: honestly i don't know, but for now let's just keep an eye on it. After all my brother did find it. 

Gary: well i was going to say it found me, but ok. now if you excuse me, i'm going to get a cookie.

he said as he and mooncake left

Jaune: Hue?

HUE: Yes Jaune?

Jaune: keep an eye on him. and make sure you tell everyone on the ship what Gary found.

HUE: already on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- (meanwhile)-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- (in the cafeteria)- 

Gary, along with mooncake, went to the cafeteria to get a cookie, but have been getting some stares at the other crewmembers.

Gary: what are you looking at?