Chapter 5: Home. (Part 1)

Previously....

Jaune: HUE: contact the rest of the fleet, we're going to war.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after they got ready for battle and to ward off the heavy incinerators, the battle became fierce, like any space battle in a sci fi franchise should be. a bunch of F-71 Hawks were getting blown up or damaged from the battle. Gary was in the infirmary getting his new arm installed and Jaune was in his command chair listening to the radio chatter for about an hour now.

Pilot 1: there's too many of them!!!!

Pilot 2: i've lost contact with Dingo, commander!!

nearby admiral: Sir, we have to retreat. we're outnumbered.

Jaune: No, admiral. the lord commander ripped my brother's arm off, and now I'll rip his forces from space.

Nearby admiral: But Sir you don't understand, the incinerators are heading towards your ship.

Jaune: (wide eyes) WHAT!!!!???

Nearby Admiral: they're about to fire on you.

Jaune: Hue, get us out of here.

HUE: good thing you said that, because i am detecting an incursion in our proximity

Jaune: a what?

HUE: a temporal worm Jaune, it's the fleet's only option.

Admiral 2: But a temporal worm can send us forwards or backwards of years in time Commander. are you sure this is our only hope?

Jaune: if it means the safety and survival of my fleet, then yes. Hue, admirals, call the Hawk and tell them to retreat. 

then call Gary through his comms

jaune: Gary what do you think?

Gary: FEED US TO IT!!!!!!!!

the temporal worm then appears, eating the entire fleet and destroying the Heavy Incinerators. after a while traveling back and/or through time, they made it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- (Jaune POV, Location: unknown)-

everyone on the ship was moaning of dizziness and some of them, both male and female, puked on the floor over the dizziness. Jaune then got up from the floor and sat back down on his chair. 

Jaune: HUE, did we make it?

HUE: calculating... yes Jaune, we made it.

Jaune: good. is everyone ok? Derrick?

Derrick, Yeah commander, i'm o......

everyone in the command bridge looked at Jaune in shock.

Jaune: what is it? why are you looking at me like that?

Nova: umm, Jaune... your face. it's young.

Jaune: WHAT!!!!!!!!

Derrick: that's not all, we're also young again.

Jaune then got up and grabbed a mirror and looked at himself on it. and he was in complete shock of what he's seeing. Jaune is now 17 years old again

 Jaune is now 17 years old again