Chapter 6: Home (part 2)

Hanger bay doors open.

A massive amount of Infinity Guard Dropships and transport shuttles, which are carrying Troops, SAMES, Saber tanks & mechs fly towards remnant.

Aboard one of the transports.

Jaune: First mission objective: we're currently hiding from the lord commander, so were going to have to build a base of operations, then build up an entire city, i will leave Derrick and some leftover SAMES in charge of the construction while the mechs defend said base, understood?

Troops & Sames: Understood!!

Jaune: second objective: protect civilians, Nova & I will be in charge of searching and rescuing villages under attack by Grimm, white fang, bandits, etc...

Nova: me and my ladies are ready to do some hard-ass kicking, sir.

Jaune: Good, and now 3rd objective: establish relations with the kingdoms except atlas, they would most likely try to steal our technology and replicate it for themselves since their nation is nothing but ruled by power hungry racists. I would definitely recommend vale since I'm familiar with it. after we establish relations, we move forward. Got it?

Troops & Sames: GOT IT!!!!!

Gary: uh, Jaune. incoming question: even though i got a robot arm now, but why am i here?

Jaune: because I'm going to teach you how to use your new arm.

he says as he turns it into a gun.

Gary: WOAH HO HO HO!!!!!!!

Jaune; besides, i want to find out the city's status since i've been away. it's been 20 years since I've been home.

Gary then walks up to him with his hand on his shoulder

Gary: hey, you're not alone. we're here for you.

Nova: Gary's right, commander. we got your back.

Jaune smiles

Jaune: thanks guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown territory- Jaune POV

as we walked through the forest, a trooper killed a beowolf with his rifle when it tried to attack him, the dropships and transports were able to kill beowolves and ursa to drop out the troops, SAMES, & the rest of my squad.

Male trooper: Ha Ha, these things are easy to kill.

SAMES 1: Indeed, these Grimm are weak and unlike anything we've ever faced before.

Female trooper: agreed

Jaune, Nova & Gary are in the camp to see if everything is prepared, then a SAME came in and said to them...

SAMES 2: Commander, sir. we cleared out those creatures you asked us to kill.

Jaune: good, we can now establish a base here so we can start go searching the area. HUE, i want to make sure that our resources are safe and secure once they arrive.

HUE: Yes, sir. they're already on the way. 

they went outside and see more transports ships carrying crates full of the resources need to build their base. after 4 weeks, the base was finished constructing to create more units to face against any enemy the comes here and Jaune was in his office trying to get in touch with infinity guard command, but to no avail. so, he was gathering some papers to see any reports that are successs. then derrick came in.