Chapter 22: lord commander meets the white fang. (PART 1)

(Lord commander POV, 1 day before jaune visited vale)

As the lord commander and his troops were being led by one of his troops down a path to where that said Trooper saw a bunch of humans with animal parts on them being under attack by black beasts, which the lord commander killed one of them by the way, they've encountered and killed these said beasts even more and eventually made it to the location

What they are seeing is chaos, these people were shooting at these beasts, but are outnumbered, and as one of those beasts was about to maul one of those armed animal-parted humanoids, that beast got shot through the head by an unknown laser as it disintegrated into ash. The humanoid's eyes were closed, at least they were until he heard a voice

???: are you ok

Animal Humanoid: huh, yeah I am.

???: good, MOVE OUT TROOPS!!!!!

As soon as he, and then the other humanoids who saw this stranger, heard what he said, more unknown soldiers (breaking benjamin reference) came out of the bushes. They were wearing unusual armor and had helmets that had an eye-like visor.

When they came out, they started shooting at the beasts and assisting the humanoids as they started shooting at the beasts with them, shooting at them more, and more and more, and mooooooore

When they came out, they started shooting at the beasts and assisting the humanoids as they started shooting at the beasts with them, shooting at them more, and more and more, and mooooooore. Back at the bushes, the lord commander noticed one of the humanoids who is fighting against the beasts with impressive skill and strategy, he had red hair and had two horns on his head, was wearing a mask that looked like the outer skulls the beasts had, he was fighting them with a red katana.

This masked swordsman noticed these unknown soldiers fighting with his humanoid soldiers being outnumbered and ran up to them and said...

Red swordsman: hold the line, everyone!!!!

They did what he said, and as soon as the beasts were about to attack them once more, a few of them were being ripped in half, which surprised and horrified the humanoids, including the swordsman, while the rest were being incinerated by a large, black, green lighted, floating battleship, also known as a heavy incinerator.

As the humanoids saw the heavy incinerators, they were awestruck at the spaceships, because it's their first time seeing one. But they also saw a little green man in a admiral-like outfit floating in the air, and well...you know who it is.

Lord commander: BOW

Lord commander: BOW...TO ME.

The lord commander's Troopers bow to him like he said, and so did the humanoids because his Troopers were bowing to him cuz they serve the lord commander. And as the lord commander landed on the ground with his hands behind his back and staring up at the swordsman, he asked a question to hum.

Lord commander: I must say swordsman, you fight well...for a human

As he said that, the swordsman grew furious at him and as he was about to draw his sword, something stopped him from doing so... and that something is the lord commander using his powers on him.

Swordsman: (straining) i...am not.....a HUMAN!!!

Lord commander: then what (Then says in a demonic voic) Are you!!!!

As the swordsman's soldiers heard that part of his voice, they were shocked and scared as fuck when they heard it

Swordsman: (straining) I am...a faunas. We may look like humans, but we are a totally different race compared to them, most of my kind have been discriminated by the humans of this world, and eventually enslaved by the schnee dust company, or sdc for short. I am a member of an organization called the white fang, we are bent on proving that we are the dominant race of this world, not those filthy humans.

The lord commander and his troops are surprised and shocked that remnant is a planet where slavery and discrimination still exist, even though it's been illegal on earth for centuries. So after thinking, the lord commander let him go.

Lord commander: I'm sorry for the confusion, you see. It's my first time seeing a being that looks similar to humans, allow me to properly introduce my self, I ( Then says in demonic voice) am the Lord Commander. And you are?

Swordsman: Adam... Adam Taurus. Nice to meet you, lord commander. And I appreciate the assistance.

Lord commander: noted. So "Adam", take me... to your leader.