Chapter 7: The Reaction

After the attack at one of the villages that was saved by the Infinity Guard, News of the attack has brought a huge concern to many people but mostly the White Fang, the councils, ironwood, & ozpin.

Location: Beacon Academy

Ozpin has heard reports of an attack at one of the outer villages of Vale and it brought attention to himself and General Ironwood. Ozpin Didn't know if this attack that killed the white fang invaders was either part of an unknown faction or just a group of rogue huntsmen.

Lisa Lavender: ''this is lisa Lavender reporting on VVN LIVE, an attack of an outside village caused by the white fang has been stopped by an unknown force and one surviving member of the attack has been found and apprehended by the police, and what's shocking is that this unknown force that stopped them used weapons that can pierce through aura. one example is that he saw one of the members got, and i quote, ''shot through the head''. if you don't believe me, then here's a footage of the interrogation with one of the terrorists now.''

she said as the screen shows footage of the interrogation room.

Cop 1: what happened?

WF Survivor: we, we were attacking one of the outside villages and it was all going according as planned, but then all of a sudden, our squad leader just got bulls-eyed. it went straight through his aura like a dagger through the heart. 

Cop 2: a bullet that pierces aura?

WF Survivor: Yes, but it wasn't a bullet. it looked like something else entirely. I SAW IT WITH MY OWN FREAKING EYES!!!!!!

he said with craziness and fear.

Cop 1: Sir, calm down. 

WF survivor: Don't tell me to calm down!! get me out of here, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Cop 1: restrain him!

WF Survivor: NO, LET ME GO (strains) Let me GO!!!!!

screen turns back to lisa.

Lisa Lavender: well, there you have it.  a bullet that can pierce through aura. but to many people, however, claim that these aura piercing bullets are currently in the works of atlas. to the suprise of many, the council denied this which caused many to be confused since atlas is known for its best military and advanced technology, and it seems that this new group has entered the fray. stay tuned for further development.

Ozpin sighs as glynda, who is Ozpin's assistant, walked in.

Glynda: is everything ready?

Ozpin: yes, although I'm worried of these Current events that happened.

Glynda: i see you're worried about this group.

Ozpin: yes, but the question is: who and where are they?

he said as he was looking out the window.

Glynda: and if Atlas Finds them...

Ozpin: then they'll do anything to get their hands on their weapons for their military. if that happens, it will eventuall fall into the wrong hands and cause chaos all over remnant. did you find traces of Mr. Arc?

Glynda: no sir, i'm afraid not. 

She said as she sighed sadly

Ozpin: oh...ok then, you're dismissed

Glynda nodded and left. ozpin sat in his chair in his office as he was thing of what happened to jaune's disappearance last month. Ozpin Knew about Jaune's transcripts since day one but allowed him to enter because he saw a huge potential in him. the other professors also saw potential in Jaune to become a huntsman like Ozpin did. Jaune Arc, to him and the other professors, reminded them of how a huntsman will do to protect the weak as Jaune had proven his leadership skills to them. his plan was to have Phyrra train Jaune since he and the professors concluded that the bond Jaune and his friends made would never break, but to their dismay they were wrong.

when Cardin claimed that he was the one who killed that ursa, ozpin and the professors were disgusted and offended of what he said and so they called Mr. Winchester to have a talk with him. Ozpin told Cardin's dad everything that his son had done, like bullying and ruining jaune's reputation. Mr. winchester was enraged by what his son did and demanded to show the footage to everyone in the whole school. when they watched it, they realized that they fucked up and regretted everything they done and said to Jaune. after that, Team CDNL recieved a lot of hate and recieved the same torment they gave to Jaune. 

Team RWBY and PNR, except Yang, regretted leaving their friend and tormenting him. after that, they became more distant and isolated. Blake ran away after feeling like a hypocrate and revealing that she's a faunas. Ruby wanted to find Jaune some day and become friends with him again, wanting him to forget that she ended her friendship.

The arcs were shocked of what they saw and began hating the winchester family for what their son did to him. Mr. arc wanted to someday find Jaune and tell him that he wants to bring him back in the family so that way they can be happy again, Mrs. arc was crying nonstop and wanted to secretly divorce her husband for disowning him, but hasn't done it yet. the rest of the family was shocked and devastated of hearing that their own dad got rid of their brother for some stupid papers, but were trying to search for him and kept doing it behind their parents backs. then mr. arc recieved a lot of beating by his wife and 7 sisters

when teams RWBY and PNR asked to help find jaune but ozpin declined, only feeling that will only make things worse.

Ozpin: Jaune, where are you. everyone misses you.

end of chapter 7