Synopsis

Akio gets reincarnated into a popular detective novel as one of the hottest characters. He was the second male lead! Shock and in denial, he knew he couldn't play the role of Daniel Winters. The original Daniel Winters was cool, confident, flirtatious and wild. While Akio was timid, shy, and definitely not wild.

Akio literally lit a candle for the plot to go downhill. REALLY DOWNHILL.

The Heroine and Male Lead are doomed without the Second Lead helping them with the cases.

But...

Male Lead: Daniel, I'll protect you.

Akio/Daniel: (WHY IS THE RIVAL BEING SO NICE TO ME!!?)

~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!! It's good to see all of you again and to all of the new readers as well! My name is Fluffball88 and I am your local fluff! Welcome to my third story! I am so excited to share this story with all of you and I'm so grateful to everyone who's new and to my followers and readers! Thank you so much for reading!

Please take care of me and feel very free to point out any of my mistakes! Thank you for taking the time to read my story! I hope you guys enjoy! Yey!!!

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

For those who want to dive into this book with some info: (Ya'll can skip this if you want to go in with mystery!)

The book focuses on fluff, but there will be a bit of angst. Will there be drama? Yes. Yes there will be.