4.THE DSMP +face reveal

<3♥︎♡

a/n im sorry but one curse word so FUCK. thank you much needed. anyway one day imma get the chapter number wrong. anyway lets forking roll~

y/n pov (ofc like always):

i set up my stream and put on my items, the mask and glasses.

and 

start

stream:WERE IN BOYS +face reveal loser :]

chat:

WHAT DID I MISS WHEN I WAS IN SCOTTDALE?

zoo wee mama a afce reveal 

dsmp? or a other smp? 

"AS PROMISED THE FACE REVEAL FOR YOU LOVELY STUPIDLY SMART LOSERS!

i took off my glasses and mask in a small state of fear as if i were to confess my feeling for my crush who is oblivious (i was basing it on how I confessed to my ex gf and then I realized how well that fits to the story and now ig it is foreshadowing\(^o^)/) and then it filled with support and then i showed them the spawn in what i never thought i would see my minecraft character in 

the

dsmp

i see my pink bunny minecraft skin and take  a screenie and the realize i was in spawn and when I finally got out i saw ranboos skin.

"how are you mr.ranboop (that was a mistake but a good one) i know this place on yhe back of my hand  so no need for tour."

i said 

"im good just thinking about twitch cons"

he replied 

"oh i am excited for saw con! (yes i must do this) "

"whats saw con?" he said. stupid mistake.

chat:

noo

ranbooooo

saw con helps with ligma

"saw con deez nutz"  i said and then continued the stream until i wrote on my write board 'hey meet innthe middle i got a surprise:]?' i then grab the heater since its cold today and I grabbed some flowers i grabed from the park and made new flower crowns (i feel like this is my new writing obsession: flower related things) made from simply  oxeye daisy and pink ones. 

(imagine one with pink oxeye daisies)

i look at his white bored and it says :sure one sec :} (fun fact i just have the urge to brake my thumb bones for fun since the music is not the most happy lets say. just sad vibe idk but am i the only person who gets urges to just basically destroy my bones even though i never broke a bone. pog)

i then also grab some blankets, a inflatable mattress and my cat eddie (yes eddie) he went to the other cat (im pretty sure ranboo has a grey like dark grey cat) and went to the best angle where they are sitting right next to each other making ranboo ish colours. i then grabed my headphones and large ipad until b/f/n spotted me (YESS FINALLY I REMEMBER THAT THEY EXIST((which is sad since if story for wife i am wife best friend so forget self exist if that makes sense))) 

"what are you doing"she asks

"going to movie night with ranboo why?" 

"WHEN DID YOU PUT THAT ALL OF CONRUSTION THERE" she said wheezing at the fact it is only on my side of the room.

"anyway have fun lovebirds" she probably noticed the crowns since i only make them for people i trust. i have no reason to trust him so so early (holy mama she broke the wall pogg) but i do. i went inside to see my cat run towards ranboo which was odd since he didn't fully like new people. eddie curled up on ranboos lap as ranboo gently pets him. and when I didn't realize i saw the gray kitty curl up to me untill me znd RANBOO basically connected out laps by putting them side by side so they can walk across until the grey one (i don't know the name so lets say its flower since in a other language it sounds like my wifes name <3) layed down on my lap and eddie on ranboos as we put in the headphones and put the blankets on as wee watched a dream manhunt since we had time and later ended up i passed out (trust me it wont be fast, they will not sleep together ) 

ranboo pov:i pickked her up after pausing it making eddie and flower get off our laps and placed her in the bed and put her items in her side and then grabbed my items and and went into my side and then i went to bed (like how you should)

a/n WOO IM LATE BUT HERE IT IS ALSO I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY FRIENDS AGAIN NOW AS ALWAYS

eat ur food

drink water

take meds if you need them

go to bed

and take care for your mentality. 

<3