5 or 6.ylyl+shift

<3

a/n im here and late also they photo above is directed towards you. yes you. anyway i am having a mini karl obsession today since all on my mind are these things

1.wife

2.karl

3.eddy

4.shifting

5.others.

(hi the next day edit i ended up passing out from lack of sleep when writing these and i had a panic attack after almost killing my dog since i dropped his leash and he ran to my mom when he heard her voice making me fall and loose him and luckily he ran only to my mom but if the car that passed was just a bit later in time my dog would be dead also my mom yelled at me which started the panic attack and then she called me a killer even though my dog is a-okay and that impacted me a lot and she told me (sorry for the curse word) fuck off so i ran towards the bathroom and tried to not basically faint since i was becoming lightheaded from not breathing in the nose and only from my mouth fast and didn't have my phone to play my comfort which is tommy btw to calm me down so i just ended up sunking into the floor in a large panic until my mom tried to calm me down even though i couldnt speak nor want to especially to her at the time and she kept talking even though i was down listening to her and then she asked what would they do if the dog died and I answered kill me then said "double homicide" so a tiny comic relief  but whatever)anyway lets roll inside the story!~

y/n pov:

i start my stream and then sate the rules

"1.no boomers 2.no zoomers, 3.no weebs (under the penalty of death) ((im looking at you phil)) 4.no marvel stans 5.stan loona 6.no kpop 7.no my little pony friendship is fork 8.no videos I've seen before 9.stagged videos are shizzle 10.ignore rule 5 11.loud is sometimes funny."

i go like a hour in and i see one video pop up

"ranboo and y/n flirting for seven miutes and twenty nine seconds (irrelevant but all i have in my head is karl edits)"

i watch the whole thing while smiling since i am think back to the flower crown moment. i then finish stream (ran(boo) dom but brain: "TECHNOBLADE" "PROBLEM IS THERE NOT") i then go and die on my room as eddy walks on my chest and lays on me as inlay on the floor. ranboo walks into ur room and lays beside and you two dieced to shift to ur characters in the dsmp.

shifted realitypov ranboo

i woke up in the forest and noticed i was way taller then the birch tree infront of me and saw the still short girl.

"hey forking giant"

"hello pea sized woman"

"I AM NOT PEA SIZED I AM BIG LIKE TOMMY BUT IS WOMAN I IS TALL UR JUST (i see people say he is 8'5 but i did the math and he would be 8'2.425 but im lazy so he is gonna be 8'5) 8'5 U FORKING TALL MAN" she sounded like tommy explaining why he is big man and not a child even though he is stil 17. she rambles about how she is tall for seven minutes as we walk and soon pass technoblade. 

"OH HEY TECHNO!"

techno walks up and i remind her 

"remember he isn't himself"

"I aren't myself? care to elaborate ranboo and y/n?"

she looks at me as if it was ok for her to say it and i nod 

"well in a lomg story short we are from a different reality where there is issues that are worse then here and also we transported by shifting realities and we chose this area in where we are our in game characters!" 

y/n pov: 

he obviously had many questions and grabbed a book and quil as we explain many things about our reality and things that would fascinate him like technology and that he wouldn't need a book and quil he would just use a device notepad and also the traumatic things from our past two years of covid and he's eyes are definitely showing he's interested since he is monotones not showing what he thinks but his eyes tell the truth so he usually covers it so he could simply lie. he puts it in a chest and we leave then going into the dream prison since i haven't visited him yet. (OK I WANTED THIS FOR A DREAM STORY BUT I WILL PUT IT HERE) when we finally got in we saw dream and he asks who i am since I wasn't here to meet him before prison in the storyline (i suck at trying to keep up with the lore but please bear with me ok im trying) so i gave him a book and quil for him to write in and i would supposedly write back when i came here and he started writing things since i also gave them another one for a personal writing . ranboo wanted to bring something from the real world i said bring uno as a joke but we ended up playing with dream and he kept the cards inside his chest and i gave him a elastic to make them tied up he then said goodbye as we left. i noticed he seemed quite soft for a man who used to attempt to kill minors

we soon shifted our mindset back to reality (btw if anyone knows how to make two people shift into the same thing i would appreciate it :]) he went back home and i went to sleep.

next day y/n pov:

i then later like 5:00 pm streamed dsmp with dream, ranboo and techno. me and ranboo went to technoblades house to bother him and then he looks in his chest to find not any book but the book that he wrote in our shift (that is made bc my friend in class was confused if shifting effects reality) me and ranboo looked at each other first in game and whispered in vc "no way it worked" "what about dream though?" techno stares at us in confusion and then says "THISS ISNT IN THE SCRIPT HEHH???"  he understood we knew something but tried to not change the script. we then left him confused and ran to dream and when we got there we checked his chest and saw papers labeled 'uno cards' as me and ranboo freak out in a good way if that makes simce. then we see the two books having what he wrote. I remembered what he wrote so when i told him to read it i started stating what was on the inside. as he stared at me im confusing just as techno did "did you already read this?" "nope" "ranboo is she lying" "trust me she isn't"

after the end of our streams i explained with ranboo to the two boys as they got so confused as we explained. 

a/n WOO I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CONFUSING THING ANYWAY IM SO ENERGETIC RN SO IMMA VIBE TO MUSIC ANYWAY AS ALWAYS FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE

EAT UR FOOD

DRINK WATER (NOT ANY CALORIE DRINK LIKE BOBA, ENERGY DRINKS, ETC)

 TAKE MEDS IF U NEED THEM

GO TO BED SINCE IK IF U ARE READING THIS U SOULS SLEEP NOW 

<3