part something: gift baskset

<3

A/n HEY CHAT UHH YEAH I RESTART IRL SCHOOL IN 7H 48M SO IM GONNA WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR THIS FILLER SINCE RANBOO IRL JUST FR CHANGED MY WHOLE PLAN FOR THIS FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS BY GOING BACK TO THE UK. SO NOW U NEED DIFFERENT ONES FROM MY PLAN. ANYWAY LETS ROLLL INTO ITT~

y/n pov:

i am bored out of my mind since ranboo left for the uk. im hanging out with b/f/n and i complain that im bored to them for the 1726272927638th time. 

b-"what if we stream?"

y-"OKILSETITUPRN" (ok il set it up rn) i say excitedly since they havent been in my stream since last year oct. 

i start stream and ask for ideas until one annoying person catches my eyes

icetay:that gay that your hanging out with a girl you look ve with when your also a girl and you aren't related (YESS IM USING ICETAY FROM THAT TOMMY CLIP THE HOMOPHOBIC FOOL) 

y-"ok one ice tay you can suck my nuts if you dont like us. and two they are not a girl. they are a non bianry person (if ur b/f/n aint then ignore). and I already like someone else that i will not tell chat since you know the rules. 1.follow wilburs ylyl rules. 2. no T R A S H people. 3.no talking aboyt relationships since im not comfortable with that chat." ( t r a s h stand for : Transphobic, Racist, Ableist, sexist, homophobic in this situation for the acronym. if you dont know what they mean then google) 

everyone goes back to ideas:

usernotfound:valorant

lucasaysstuff:minecraft builds with b/f/n

ranboo:make me a gift basket?

y-"ranboo you need to leave stream since i need to make it a surprise then bud."

b-"CHAT IS HE GONE?"

chat freaks over b/f/n and they answer with yeah as i check. he was gone. but he texted me on the phone. 

_________________________________________________________________

messages

ranbooo<3:

why cant u just come to Britain w me :(

y/n<3:

a.your already there

b.mother dearest says im not allowed to fly half way across the world. 

ranbooo<3:

:[

y/n<3:

sucks to suck. 

i gotta make ur gift basket.

byee<33

ranbooo<3:

bye<3

_________________________________________________________________

i lied. i can come. i am coming. only in a few days tho. and ranboo doesnt know. only tubbo, tommy, wilbur, nikki, jack, and my family know. its a surprise for vlog tommy wanna do. we wants as many idiots we can fit in this journey. i start making the inside a nice royal blue since i oddly remember ranboo saying once his favourite colour is blue. i then add a few things like a mini micheal keychain that i made for him when we werent neighbors and best friends. i fill it with stuff that are memories too. i put the sketch with the notes we made in there. b/f/n talked with chat as i worked. Then i put him the frog hoodie with a note 'you forgot this, loser <3 -y/n' (i alsmost wrote my irl name and published it so mini heart attack time). i put ran(boo)dom sketchs of him i have and told him to write notes. i put a little stuffed ranboo. i put random polaroids of us in happy moments. i also put a little gift ive been holding off all month. a glamrock chica, glamrock freddy, golden glamrock freddy, monty, and roxy plushies. i finish it off on the inside. i make a custom outside being filled with little drawing of us, hearts, our cats eddy and hana, mini lore things, a mini tommy in a cadalic, etc! when I finally finish i show chat the box making sure that ranboo isnt here. they all are impressed as after the stream i send it to tubbos p.o box. i made sure the box was in a box and the box over the box had a fragile sign and a bunch of bubble warp. everythings is alright and it finally hits me. im going half way across the worl in a few short days. 

a/n and im at 10% without a charger so goodnight yall i have school so byeeee. 

as always:

study hard or work hard idk what u do

goodnight or day

eat ur food

drink water

go outside and touch the grass or snow or rain or whatever.

take meds in necessary

and get loads lf sleep.

words: 707 

<3