17.recognizing

<3

a/n hey chat i just wanna warn you all on youtube there is this person named "Dream Smp Leaks :D" and they are leaking private information of the dream smp so please report, block, and stuff like that! please don't attack them just simply report videos and acct, block them, etc! we don't support people who leak other's privacy and if you do, THE DOOR IS RIGHT HERE NOW LEAVE🚪👈😃 IF YOU DONT SOME ON IN U ARE WELCOMED :) you can leak out your own info (WHICH YOU SHOULDNT) but not others man. imma list all the people who arent welcome here. 1.homophobes 2.racists 3.sexist 4.ableist 5.people who sexualize stuff (example Mia Khalifa sexualizing hijabs) 6.people who hate itzSad_Pandas, Flawesom3, and lilycat132 ALL OF THOSE THINGS LEAVE I DONT WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS! anyway lets roll into it~

Y/n pov: 

we packed up from the beach and got into normal outfits and me and ranboo wore our masks due to the fact we were kinda faceless. Well he was. I face revealed i just wanna make sure i stay ok in public. i hold ranboos hand as i look up at him as we walk with the group since he is so fricking tall. 

r-"take a picture, it will last longer."

i smile and pull out my phone and give him a quick kiss on the cheek making him red then taking a photo. 

y-"now i got a picture of you being cute! well one of them i guess."

he flushes a bit more of a red tint now while we walk around with everyone. we walk all around shops and everyone went to different stores. (YES WE ARE GOING TO HOT TOPIC)

i drag the boy to hot topic and pick out some rings like aimseys. speaking of the devil she walks in and we start picking out rings for ranboo and ourselves while ranboo just stands there. awkwardly. AND TALL-LY SINCE HE IS 6'7. mean while me and aimsey are short just picking out rings. once we finally choose them all we paid. well i paid since i offered. we were just about to leave when all i heard was 

?-"Are you simplyy/n and ranboo?" 

y-"Oh yeah! hi nice to meet you." i say waving to the girl

?-"I-is it alright if i take a picture?"

y-"Of couse it is! ranboo want to join? oh wait is that fine with you miss...?"

?-"Oh my name is alice! and i would love it is both."

y-"hey alice can you give me your tag on instagram or twitter so i could tag you if you send me the photo!"

a-"Oh my god yes! my user on instagram is "The_alice_and_wonderland_" (NOT A REAL PERSON I KNOW DONT LOOK FOR THEM) 

we take the pictures  while ranboos hand had been around my waist and it was bizarre being recognized for the first time in public. i ask her to airdrop the photo to me and she did. i then uploaded it on instagram and chatted with her a bit.

y-"alright i got to go but it was lovely meeting you!"

a-"you too bye!!"

we parted ways until i found the sweets and lolies shop. i RUN in there dragging ranboo. i look at the samples tray inside the sweet smelling shops and tell ranboo to open his mouth. 

r-"huh?"

y-"sample idiot."

r-"Ohh" 

he bites on the taffy like candy.

y-"how does it taste?"

r-"pretty good! try some."

i pick a new sample and eat that one. he wasn't wrong it was good. we then picked a pack of the candies and went to the lollipop samples. he picks one that was in a pink heart shape. he steals my hat i was wearing.

y-"Hey give it back dumby!"

r-"Take it from me" 

he said with the hat above me while the lollipop in his hand. i take the lollipop and put it in my mouth. he was shocked by the action and then i took my hat back and started walking to the next sample

y-"thanks for the sucker, sucker" 

he blushes and walks to me while we try all the other samples and pick the ones we wanted. 

id say this was a good day.

INSTAGRAM:

*photo here*

simplyy/n    with the_real_alice_wonderland and ranboob

_lovelessroses_:  WOOO SO COOL

Sad_PandasWasTaken: i hate you roses for this user bitch

_lovelessroses_: awhhh love you too asshole!

flawesom3: lilycat132 why did we get engaged to these idiots?

lilycat132: ill never know

_lovelessroses_: :(

Sad_PandasWasTaken: :(

chat(you guys):SHUSH YOU GUYS YALL AINT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

Author/Me: Tell me about it.

a/n WOO IM TIRED AND DONT REALLY HAVE THE REST OF THIS BOOK PLANNED SINCE IRL RANBOO IS CHANGING MY PLIT DO YOU GET THIS CUTE CONTENT :D

AS ALWAYS

DRINK WATER

TAKE MEDS IF NECESSARY

EAT FOOD

CLEAN SOMETHING

SLEEP WELL 

AND HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT

LOVE YOU ALL <3

WORDS: 780

<3