Thank you.

Hi! It's Sofia here! 2 years of this book. Honestly. Wow. I started this book all because one day my friend (who I referred to as my wife a lot in the book, hi Lily) wanted a ranboo book. 

Let me explain to you the story on how how this book started up REALLY.

It was September 14 2021, second week of school. My friend introduced me to another friend. That new friend was Lily. We bonded quickly over technoblade and dreamsmp. We were inseparable. Hanging out at school daily and weekly outside of school. We were the duo. In November I felt so normal with them (they use They/them pronouns I think from memory!) so I told them about wattpad. How I started a few months before. Just rambling about this book I found called missing files. A tommyinnit x reader. Tommy was still 17. There was no smut but it's weird it was written when he was a child no? I think I'm being a hypocrite right now but back to the story. They start using wattpad. We were talking about wattpad one day when they mentioned they wished there was a good ranboo book. So I thought "yeah no I can take all the styles we like in writing and apply it to my own. How hard can writing it be?" It was easy for me. I pumped out chapters like a printer. I would write 1000 words daily just for a view for her. I still use some of the techniques I used then like how I write talking. Until around technoblades last stream before he died (building stuff, I was there and the first viewer, rip technoblade) after it I felt little motivation to write about this book. I just wrote whatever came to mind but ideas stopped coming. I partially gave up. But the book wasn't done. Their story was still unfinished. Ranboo and Y/n deserve better. So I wrote chapters. Sad, happy, shocking, a bit scary, and then ended it. I ended it nicely. I made sure there were as little loose ends as I could have. I likes how it stopped. Because it did. It finally stopped. Nearly a year and 20 chapters later, I was done. I was free. And I liked it. 

Thank you to Lily for making this book happen.

Thank you to myself for writing.

Thank you to ranboo who never got to read this cringe story.

And lastly

Thank you to you. The viewer. The reader. I have been on a long journey since July 2021 when I first joined the platform. Now we are going into 2024. I love all of you for sticking around with me for so long. For getting me number one on ranboo for 2 days when there are hundreds of other better stories of ranboo. Thank you. For reading this "cover to cover" and I hope you will stick around for me and my next book. I am thinking of writing a spiderman au of ranboo and y/n but nothing is set in stone. I hope YOU have a great day. I hope YOU liked the book even a bit. I hope YOU feel the joy I did while writing. I love you. Thank you. And goodnight.

December 9th 2023, 12;14 pm. 

I love you, reader. 

Thank you.

And why not for old times sake?

EAT FOOD

DRINK WATER

GET SLEEP

TAKE MEDS IF YOU NEED TOO

AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MY LOVELIES<3

From, your favourite 2021 author roses, favourite 2022 author sage, and favourite 2023 author sofia. Logged in as Roses, I'm signing out of this book as Sofia. Goodnight/goodmorning/good afternoon.