16.beach

a/n BEACH EPISODE ALREADY~  IM NOT DEAD I SWEAR! CHAT I FORGOT TO UPDATE FOR A MONTH SO RANBOO HAS MOVED SO MUCH SO THIS WILL TAKE PLACE BACK WHEN HE RETURNED INTO THE UK FOR THE SECOND TIME. IM PRETTY SURE HE IS RN BACK IN THE USA? BUT ANYWAY LETS ROLL INTO IT~

y/n pov~

me and ranboo release the tight hug we had formed around a full minute ago, but to me, it fely like not enough. 

j(ack) (WAS HE THERE??? well he is now.)- "alright love birds lets get going."

me and ranboo flushed a tint pink but just started following the others as they walked.

me and ranboo plays 30 questions on the way while holding hands. After we arrived (mid game :( -y/n) i noticed we were at the beach. i didnt expect a need for a swim suit. the girls dragged me making my hands loose a grip on ranboos and the girls ran to the shops and we started testing the swimwear.

CLIPS:

(lets pretend that aimesey was there :])

aimeseys swim:

a-"oo how about this one?"

she shows us a red swim suit

n-"not your swim colour."

y-"agreed. Try this black one"

a-"I love it! you are way better at choosing then me i guess"

y-"dont say that! anyway nikiiii its timmeeee!"

NIKIS:

n-"I am thinking something pink."

y-"i got chu!"

i start grabbing a pink swimsuit for her

n-"perfect!"

Y/N:

i simply know what i want, i want a yellow one.

the girls complimented my choices as i simple try to say thank you

MEANWHILE WITH THE BOYS:

ranboo pov:

jack, wilbur, tubbo, tommy, and i go start picking out the most basic black swimsuit shorts. Red and white for tommy tho. Red and blue for jack. yellow and black for tubbo. Black and white for me. wilbur has a beige yellow alike his minecraft character.

we all meet back with the girls and my eyes were only on one girl. Y/n.

we all walk into the water being ever so slightly cold. y/n starts splashing me with water as wilbur and tommy hang out, tubbo is talking with aimesey and then jack and nikki handing around on floaties they found in the shops. Y/n and i started a splash war.

Y-"*sploosh sound of ranboo missing* Haha! Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!"

r-"Would you mind if i did?"

y-"well no," y/n says getting a bit flustered 

i pick her up and give her a small kiss making us both bright pink.

i put y/n down and she looks all flustered and flushed.

Twitter:

@nihachu 

Can these two stop being cute for seven seconds. 

*image of you and ranboo kissing but ranboos face being blurred with ghe words of who you are and a arrow.*

|

simplyy/n

shut up pls :)

|

nihachu

no <3

|

_lovelessroses_

POG :0

|

itzSad_Pandas

You added me too late in this chapter you prick

|

_lovelessroses_

oh im sorry lets me just *TYPES WHOLE CONVERSATION FOR THIS*

|

Sad_PandasWasTaken

its me roses i stole sads phone now they cant change the user for 14 days >:)

|

flawesom3

let them have the phone back.

|

lillycat123

Agreed with flawesom3

|

Sad_PadasWasTaken

|

awwwwhhh

|

Sad_PandasWasTaken

YOU DICK ROSES.

|

_lovelessroses_

Imagine being a dream stan, could never be me

|

Sad_PandasWasTaken

YOU DICKWAD.

|

_lovelessroses_

love you too <3

a/n CHAT I DID IT! I FINISHED A CHAPTER FOR ONCE! SHORT BYT AWESOME! SOMETHINGS WONT SHOW! ANYWAY AS ALWAYS

DRINK WATER

EAT FOOD

TAKE MEDS IF NECESSARY 

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT 

AND STAY SAFE

WORDS: 515

<3