9.Party

<3

a/n hi im still living. this is a filler ok so this cann be based anywhere in between the chapter when they or you started building the middle area since it doesn't have a name yet or just before both wedding chapters and i thought of this in the middle of reading a book from my library so here it is ok lets rollll intoo ittttt~

TW:under aged drinking. 

y/n pov:

i sit in my room and s/n and b/n walk in with b/f/n (ill be homest I forgot about their or your sister and brother)

s-"soo y/-"

y-"you need something from me, what is it."

b(brother)- "well we have a school party and we were all wondering if you could come with us."

y-"fine but im bringing ranboo so we can take care of all you three. I assume there will be some kind of alcohol so we will keep you three in check."

b/f(best friend) -"Thank you so much"

t.s to inside the party

r-"why am i here again?"

y-"to make sure the bozos don't die on my watch by myself."

b/f-"HEY"

we walk into it and maybe a few minutes later b/f/n and b/n come back with slurred words. 

y-"have you two been drinking?"

b-"nouuuuuuuuuu i donttt think soo" 

me and ranboo exchange looks knowing they are drunk. i knew they wouldnt drink it on purpose so someone probably spiked it. ranboo gets them to a room with nobody so they dont do stupid stuff. as he does that i run to s/n since she overflows when she is at parties. and by overflows i mean she basically spills her life story as long as my old English essay. I finally find her and drag her into the room to see the two others passed out. luckily s/n doesn't drink any water (same) so she couldn't have alcohol. me and ranboo talk for a bit since s/n thought 'hey my brother and sisters best friend is asleep so i will sleep also' i ask ranboo to carry b/n since he was the heaviest of us all. i put the two girls in the car and help ranboo with b/n. we put all the sleeping kids in the back as ranboo is in the passenger seat and i drive since i was gonna be awake for a while as ranboo on the other hand pulled a all nighter with tubbo and tommy and i am not risking a full on andrew, tyler and mr.beast/jimmy situation (if you get it then ur poggers). ranboo ends up passing out due to tiredness (again same) so i quicky take a photo and set it as my lock screen. thats gonna be a great way to feel happy when i look at my phone. when we finally get home i wait for the four to wake up and when they do i help them to their rooms. i started out with s/n and b/n since they woke up first. i help the one who is drunk and the overflower into their room and put them to bed. then b/f/n woke up so i helped her up to our room. and ranboo woke up so i knocked on the willsons door with the half conscious boy. after a minute Mrs.Willson arrived. 

Ms.w-"hello dear, is mark ok?"

y-"yes he is just tired ill put him to bed if you don't mind."

ms.w-"of course y/n!" 

i help ranboo up the stairs until he is in bed and says something I didn't expect.

r-"you know i was up all light with tommy and tubbo talking about you."

my heart  just melted

y-"you were?"

r-"mhm"

ranboo proceeds by telling me what happened that night

flashback (wow so neww)

to-"ranboo how is y/n?"

r-"she is good, i miss y/n"

tu-"i just came back with my sandwich what did i miss"

to-"ranboo is being clingy to y/n"

r-"NO IM NOT" 

ranboo says as he is just a blushing mess. he looked redder then TOMMYS red part of this iconic shirt and redder then tubbos merch drop on insta from like a few months ago. 

tu-"yeah big man you are bright red"

to-"hey ranboo, i have a question. how much about y/n do you know."

tu-"ohh is it quiz time!"

to-"yup"

tu-"ok 1.when is her birthday, im talking star signs, moon, sun, rising, time, and exact date"

r-"September 14, moon is Taurus and virgo is sun, her rising sign is pieces. and time is 5:05 which is why her friends sometimes call her error or code. oh yeah and easy one is 2003."

(A/n its been roughly 8 months and i just realized i put it as wilburs bday and my ex's bday bc they share.)

tu-"2. what is somethings you notice she does."

r-"she makes flower crowns for people she trusts, she always comes prepared for stuff, she loves hugs but also dislikes physical touch sometimes, she likes getting teased since it shows her that they are friends. good friends. she also likes to doodle in different styles. she also bought a bunnny hat and mask in real life just so she could show me how cool things can be. and one of the many more things is she often stares into our window just to look at me play"

to-"does he even need to continue the quiz?"

tu-"bloody hell no. he answered every question right then and there."

r-"ok now i see how much of a simp that makes me look"

ranboo says blushing.

end if flashback

ranboo pov:

i am not sure why i said all that to her but it felt right. 

i really hope i can spend more time with her in the morning.

a/n: CHAT I AM ON MY WRITING ARC SO BIG STUFF GONNA HAPPEN IN MY BOOK MUFFIN OFF SOON SO U MIGHT WANNA CHECK IT OUT LATER BYE BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY

DRINK WATER

TAKE MEDS IF NEEDED

GO TO SLEEP

AND EAT UR FOOD.

words:927

<3