10.Skates

<3

A/n HIIII CHAT I NOTICE IT IS TUBBO BIRTHDAY SO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OK YAY IM EXCITED FOR NO REASON ANYWAY I DID A BIT OF SKATING SO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE BASED OFF OF THAT! ALSO WE GONNA HAVE SOME MASSIVE LORE COMING UP FOR THIS BOOK SO PREPARE FOR ANGST (im warning you so you can't complain that I didn't) ALSO SO SORRY I JUST KINDA WANNA MAKE FLUFF ON MY BOOK BULLYS ITS A TUBBO ONE I LIKE TO WRITE BUT ANYWAY LETS ROLLLLLLL INTO IT~

y/n pov:

ranboo was playing with my cat eddy simce he was in my room as i was drawing a bunny hat (btw i got one recently and i chose to embarrass myself on one of the lasts days of school by wearing it. i never felt more embarrassed and confident at the same time and btw here is a photo)

 i never felt more embarrassed and confident at the same time and btw here is a photo)

(woah part of bed reveal cool ik)

Ranboo suddenly gets a idea.

r-"what if we went ice skating"

y-"LETS GO I HAVE SKATES"

r-"did you forget that i need to get my skates"

y-"oh yeah"

ranboo gets his skates. i might be from greenville but i know how to skate as if i was god at it. (random fact i remember: posiden was a big simp for demeter until demeter had fell in love with him/what he made for her and then i am oretty sure he r*ped her. greek gods are weirdos) when we finally left i started up the car and yelled my favourite word ever.

y-"SHOTGUN!"

r-"then why did you start the car?"

y-"to make it easier for you when you drive."

t.s 

we arrived at the skating rink and I quickly put on my skates but then I realized. i have no clue how to tie them. shoes sure, a tie yes, knots many, but skates hevans forbid. i

y-"ranboo. can you help me with my laces?.." i said quietly enough just for him to hear but not anyone else. he chuckled and helped me out with my laces and we get on the rink. nobody was there so I started going on the ice as ranboo has so many issues just walking. 

y-"do you need help walking?" 

r-"yes, yes i do need help"

y-"come here you dumby" 

i grab his arm and help him walk into the rink and he needed help so i starting teaching him. after i helped him with everything i started doing a lot more like figure skating stuff until i was unsuccessful on it and just stood on the ice.

y-"you know. im good just standing." 

ranboo then laughs which made my stomach have butterflies but I don't know why. after a while we go home as this happens

y-"SHOTGuN"

r-"awh but you had it the way her-"

y-"no i found a shotgun also i want the front seat" i said pointing at the shotgun. 

i then notice something

me and ranboo were holding hands. i start blushing and ranboo just is busy starting up the car. when we both are in the car i nudge him a bit and give him my hand as he smiles and gives me his hand (fun fact i do that irl since i can be clingy :D)  

we drive the rest of the way and hang out for a few hours until i check Twitter....

a/n HAHA CLIFF HANGER BUT I MIGHT UPDATE IT TOMORROW FOR U MY FRIENDS. ALSO HELP I HAVE A SHOE ON MY HUMIDIFIER AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. ALSO I WATCHED THE MATRIX 1999 ONE  AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD 7/10 NOT MY FAV BUT STILL AWESOME. (tw for it is gore, guns, loud noises, and prob some others I didn't notice!) SO ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS HOLY SHIT I DIDNT THINK ID MAKE IT THIS FAR IN LIFE. (ill be honest I thought i would have been dead by 2020.) BUT I MADE IT AND SO HAVE YOU SO HAPPY CHRISTMAS OR  HANNAKUH (i hope i spelt it right) OR WHATEVER U CELEBRATE! 

AS ALWAYS

DRINK WATER OR EGGNOG OR HOT COCO

EAT UR CHRISTMAS FOOD AND NONE XMAS FOOD 

TAKE UR MEDS IF NEEDED

GO OUTSIDE IF THERE IS SNOW AND PLAY IN IT

AND LASTLY GET SLEEP SIJCE PRESANTS MY FRIENDSSSS

words: 728