JAVIER ESCUELLA - skinny dipping

WORD COUNT: 1382

---

Y/n sat down at the campfire, sun beaming down on her. Even the lightest piece of clothing wouldn't stop her from sweating so much. Marybeth sat next to her, sweating just as much and complaining even more than she was.

"How can the sun be so, so... ugh!" Marybeth yelled in irritation, raising her middle finger to the sky. Heat could really piss a person off.

Y/n joined along, raising the finger to the sky as well. "Fuck you, sun!"

Arthur's laugh could be heard from across the two women as he pulled out a cigarette. "You women are hilarious."

"Arthur, imagine it being this weather and having to wear like five layers of fabric. You'd go insane."

"Maybe strip a little than." Javier, Y/n's secret lover, appeared from behind her. His shirt was only half buttoned up and sweat glistened off his chest. She admired the man as he looked absolutely breathtaking.

"Hey, Javier," Marybeth greeted as she put her hair up into a low bun.

"Hello," He said to the woman, all while staring at Y/n. He leaned down to her ear and whispered. "Mi amor, you're giving quite a show."

Y/n blushed, looking down to notice how her boobs were hanging out. She quickly pulled the collar of her dress up as Javier let out a chuckle.

He sat down across from Y/n, leaning back against the chair and spreading his legs. He made strong eye contact with his love as smirked at her, causing pink to dust the woman's cheeks.

"Arthur, did you know I found a pretty good place to rob?" Javier began, turning to look at the man next to him.

Arthur turned to him. "You did? Where?" He asked, taking a puff from his cigarette.

"It's a house near a lake, might be some good money coming in." Javier winked at Y/n as he said this and she immediately knew what he was trying to do. "Y/n head up there with me?"

The woman shook her head up and down, a grin on her face. "Sure."

"Perfecto!" He got up from the chair and grabbed Y/n's hand, lifting her up from the log she was sitting on. "We're going now."

Arthur nodded, not even focused on Javier. He was too busy staring at Marybeth. "Sure."

"See you later, Y/n!" Marybeth said as the woman was dragged to her and Javier's horse.

"Bye!" She shouted back as she was lifted onto her horse by Javier.

The man saddled up and started riding on, Y/n following behind him.

They exited the camp, getting a little farther before they could talk without worrying about being heard.

"Where are we going?" The woman giggled as she caught up to Javier and rode with him side by side.

"Well you said it was hot, right?" Javier questioned as he looked at Y/n, adoringly.

"Yes."

"Then I'm taking you to go swimming, mi querida," He stated as he turned off the path.

Y/n giggled. "I don't have a swimsuit, my love." She rolled her eyes as she followed Javier into a vast area of trees.

"We won't need them," He deviously chuckled as Y/n shot him a look of confusion.

---

"Javier, I am not swimming naked." The woman shook her head.

Javier was already undressed, the only thing on him being boxers. Y/n's arms were wrapped around her, trying to hide the strings keeping the dress on her body from Javier.