JOHN MARSTON - princess part 2

WORD COUNT: 4284

---

Marybeth stepped into Y/n's tent. She saw Y/n sitting on her bed, the only thing covering her being a button up shirt. It's probably a good thing John didn't just burst in here.

"Hey, Y/n-"

"Marybeth, you wanna go get drunk?" Y/n asked, getting up from the bed and throwing clothes out of her drawers.

"I mean, sure, but-"

"Perfect, get out so I can get dressed. Ask Karen and Tilly if they want to come."

With that, Marybeth walked out of the tent, turning to John. "So we're goin' to get drunk, maybe she'll spill somethin'."

"Wait, Just you two?" John questioned, worry clear in his voice. "What if some guys try to mess with you?"

Y/n stepped out of her tent, dressed in a dress that showed too much to Johns liking. She stopped in front of him, her arms crossed. "We can take care of ourselves, Marston."

Y/n stomped away from the two of them, John nodding at Marybeth before walking towards Y/n and grabbing her arm.

"What, John?" She sighed, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I wanna talk, about you know..." His voice trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck.

"About what?" Y/n asked, her brows knitted together and voice sounding oblivious.

"About what we did!" John whispered to her, looking around to make sure no one heard.

"What did we do?"

"Oh come on, don't act like this, Y/n. We had somethin', there's something between us." Y/n stared at him with a clenched jaw as he spoke.

"Y/n get your ass over here and let's get drunk!" Karen yelled from a wagon, Marybeth and Tilly on it with her.

"One second!" The woman yelled to them before turning back to John. "See you later, John."

"No, I wanna talk."

"We can talk later,"

Y/n then rushed over to the wagon, hopping on and riding off with the rest of the women.

---

"Another drink!" Karen yelled to the bartender, snatching the glass full of whiskey and throwing it back.

The women had at least four shots by now and they were already drunk. Tilly was the most sober out of all of them. Y/n was the most drunk.

"So, Y/n," Karen began, sitting on the couch with the woman, as well as Tilly. Marybeth was on the other side of the bar flirting with a rather gorgeous man. "What's with the whole John thing?"

"He's an asshole," Y/n slurred, waving to the bartender to get her another drink then winking to a man that her drunk self thought was drop dead gorgeous.

"There's somethin' going on with you two," Tilly added on, taking a swig of her beer.

"There ain't nothin'!" The woman shouted louder than intended, taking the shot given from the bartender.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Then I dare you to have sex with one of these bastards!" Karen dared, searching the saloon for a victim.

"No, just make outs, no sex." Tilly suggested, not wanting anything to get too out of hand.

"Fine, but I get to choose." Karen affirmed.