INTRO

Hi!

This book is for RDR2 one shots or I can make headcannons if anyone really wants some (cant promise they'll be amazing)

So, the bachelors/bachelorettes for you will be:

Arthur
John
Javier
Sean
Charles
Dutch
Kieran
Lenny
Bill
Micah
Hosea

If there's someone else that's not on this list that you want to request that's fine, these are just the main ones!

Also, most of these are going to be female readers because i'm not good with the malexmale or femxfem writing and I don't want to put anything offensive! If you don't like that there's other stories that do those.

On another note, I'm a huge Arthur (and John) fan, so there's gonna be a lot from Arthur. I just like to write with him more and I have the most ideas for him. There will obviously be others and you guys can request anyone from RDR2 but just know there's gonna be a lot Arthur x fem!reader.

Please be nice in the comments! Don't judge my writing unless it's constructive criticism or just some advice you'd like to give. And be nice to others. Like if someone wants Micah don't make fun. (although i don't like Micah i will still write oneshots for him)

Anyways, enjoy the ones I have up so far and leave requests below!!

Comment requests here <3