Forgiving

Harry's POV

Liam and I were chilling in Liam's dorm, eating pizza and watching a Marvel movie. All of a sudden, we hear knocking at the door. Hoping and praying that it's Zayn, I go to the door and open it. Zayn is standing out there looking at his feet. "Come on in, baby," I said and turned the tv off. Liam was going to object but saw Zayn and kept his mouth shut. We looked at each other and finally asked," What do you wanna know love." he looked at us and finally spoke," I know how you said you guys have crazy exes. But I want to understand more. I want to know how things played the way they did. " he spoke so softly you would probably Misheard it for some humming. Zayn was so meek and timid I just wanted to pick him up and hold him close forever. "we'll talk about Sofia first since she's the shorter story, " I started and Zayn just nodded." I met Sophia in high school. I thought she was my omega. I was wrong. During the end of high school, she got more and more possessive it was starting to get scary. Any time I was with a friend who was a girl she'd start accusing me of cheating. Pretty soon it was like every night we fought. Over what we were going to do, and who to spend the day with and I got sick and tired of it. One night I was pissed off. I went to go blow my anger out in the gym, and I met this Long Haired cutie. I knew one thing. Harry Styles was my Mate. At least one of them. So we both went and kicked Sofia out. He kinda knew how to handle it because he'd already dealt with Taylor. I was so grateful to Harry and we ended up moving in together. Been happy ever since, till we met you and you made us feel even better." Liam ended and Zayn looked at him and hugged him telling him how sorry he was. I then start his story," Taylor and I grew up in the same area, and we knew each other all our lives. At first, she wasn't so bad she was just my childhood best friend. During middle school, we started to go out and then we ended things right in the middle of high school. Throughout our entire relationship, she was nothing but abusive and possessive. She could do things that I couldn't. She could hang out with lots of alphas and other men but when it came to me hanging out with some of my female and omega friends, if she didn't like it Taylor would then gaslight me, and make me feel like I was lucky to have her one in actuality she wasn't good at all. She's a narcissistic bitch. I didn't know how to go handle the situation. I didn't know to break up with a narcissist. Every time I tried it never worked. We'd be dating the very next day. I was sick of it. Finally, I talked to two of my best alpha mates, Niall and Ed. They both helped me through that. They saw how bad she was getting at me. They both helped me get through the break-up. One day I ended up coming back from football practice and she was at my house. She kept saying how we were perfect for each other and how were soul mates... It got to the point where when my mom heard us screaming at each other and she had to escort Taylor out. My mom saw that Taylor was stalking me and had to call the police a few times. I don't know how she finally got it but she did. Taylor stayed away from me. Until yesterday. Baby I never wanted her back. The same goes for Liam. You're the only omega for us. Please take us back we miss you. " I finished and looked at Zayn and he had tears pouring down his face. "Why do you guys have crazy exes? What made them start to act like that? That's insane. " me and Liam laughed. Both of us hugging our omega felt good. "I love you guys. "
We look down a Zayn in shock. "We both love you too zayn."

one week later

Zayn's P.O.V

It's been about a week since we've made up and everything has been perfect. Harry and Liam have done nothing less than treat me like A king. I've fallen head over heels with them both in the past few weeks. By the way, I need to discuss my heats and their ruts with them. Do it now before I forget and that day comes already. The bell rings and I make my way to Liam's dorm room. Knocking on his door I'm waiting for him to answer. The door opens and Liam lets me in. "Hey babe what's up?" he asks while he kisses me. "Is Harry here?" Liam looks around and says." He'll be back after he's done with one of his classes. why, baby was there something you needed him for" I looked at him. "Just need to discuss something with the both of you " He nods and texts Harry to come straight here after his classes are done. Liam hands me his phone and says if Harry texts or calls to just answer him back. Harry texts and says that this is his last class for the day. I text him ok. Not long after Liam joins me and we start snacking and watching movies. We get halfway into the movie and we near the door open. Turning around we see that It's Harry. " hey baby how was class." ask after I kiss him. He smiles and says," It was alright nothing too terrible." I nod and pull him towers the couch. "There's something that I want to talk about with you guys before we come to that point that it is too late to talk about it and we have to wait till we're done to talk about it." I look at both of them and they nod at me and continue I'd like to talk about our heat/ rut." Looking between the both of them they are kind of shocked to near me bring this up. "What about it baby. Would you like to help us? Or we help you ?" Harry had asked. I look at him and nod. "I know the first time I was with you guys we had just met and you were helping me by however you did but this time we have some time to talk about before we go into our heat / rut." they both look at each each other than back at me and smile. "Baby we would love to help you with your heat." Liam says. "And have you help us during our rut." Harry added. "Our ruts are 2 separate weeks lucky enough." Harry had said. I nodded thinking this was lucky for me. Imagine having to service two horny alphas that wanted to do nothing but breed their omega.
"Babe why the interest in talking about it right now?" Liam asks. I look at them and say," my Heat is next week and I wanted to talk to you two about it before I couldn't any more. Would you both be willing to help?" They both nodded their heads and agreed. I smile and we continue back to the movie. We fall asleephappy knowing we have everything talked out for right now.