Plan

LIAM P.O.V.
I ran over to Harry's dorm and started banging on the door. Nothing. I knew where he'd hid the key so I grabbed it and unlocked the door. Rushing in I saw Harry on the bed. He was moving a little but not much. He looked at me and said," Taylor." My mouth dropped and I told him about the Sofia situation. To say we were pissed was an understatement. We were livid. I was livid. How dare those two Whores do that to us and to our baby. They broke his heart. We need to get him back . We need to talk to Niall. Louis isn't going to want to talk to us. So heading to Nouis'  dorm we hope to talk and get Niall on our side. Hopefully he then can convince Louis.

Arriving upon the door we're both nervous and I can tell on Harry's face. Knocking on the door our hearts pounding. The door opens and we see a pissed off Niall and Louis.shit.  " look we know We have no right to ask. But come come in?" I ask. Louis looks almost offended. Niall contemplates for agood 5 seconds. He motions us to come inside and Louis looks he's like going to explode. Both of them are looking at us and I can tell it's for us to start spilling our guts. " I ended up getting a visit from Sophia." I start. I See Louis face change almost instantly. Before 1 confided so much in Harry,I would always got Louis to talk. He's an amazing listener. He know what happened whenwe broke up and he knew how psycho she is. I then hear Harry speak up." Taylor come to me and practically forced herself on me." both of them looked pissed off. Loads spoke up." ok now we understand we Just have to explain this to Zayn." Louis said. We both nodded. Just were doing this Zayn come walking in. He takes one look at us and we both see the completely destroyed look. woW. That look on his face. He goes to walk out of the dorm room but Louisgoes over to him and talks to him and they're arguing alittle bitback and forth. We see them go back and forth and finally we see him relent and sit down with Nouis. We were obviously hurt about it but there was nothing we could do. We started telling him what happened but I could see he didn't believe us. Damn we'll need Louis' help to. It's easy to see that he trusts Louis right now. I'm hurt but not surprised. "Zayn, they're not lying. Harry and Liams' exes are crazy. They'd do anything to get back at them get back with them. They love you and wouldn't mess that up for anything. Please hear them out." he had explained. We all could see him visibly relax a little. Thank god. Hearing us as we speak and seeing everything. He understands. Waiting a few seconds the finally speak., " I need to think about this I'm not saying yes or no yet."We're both upset at this but we understood. Zayn needs his space to think about this.