Explanation (Harry)

Okay, let me tell you something, my ex is psycho. Okay? Okay, I know all of you thought what you thought you saw. But that's not what happened, I swear to God. I would never hurt Zayn like that. Zayn is such a fantastic cute, beautiful, loving, caring omega who I'd never want to be the cause of pain. So here's what happened, I was getting ready to leave to see Zayn. I was opening the door when I saw Taylor about to knock. I looked at her with this disgusting glare. " what do you want, Taylor?" I asked. She looked at me with pleading eyes. " I want you back." She said. I scoffed.
No way was I going back to this psycho bitch(no offense to the honest Taylor.). She comes in anyway. She was pouring a drink for the both of us. Following her to get her out was hard, but I just about had her out, Until she said," at least have one last drink. Please." I looked at her. To get her out. So I drank. One thing I didn't realize at the time was she didn't drink any. I set the glass down and told her to get out. She didn't. I walked her to the door; the next thing I knew, I started having no feeling in any part of my body. Taylor had taken me and dragged me to my bedroom. I was on my bed, and she was straddling me. I was trying to move, but I couldn't control my body. She was rubbing on me. Of course, she would get a reaction from me. The next thing I knew after that, I heard a sob, and I saw out of the corner of my eye Zayn in tears running away. I try to get up, but I can't. I feel horrible. I hope I can make it up to them.