Misleading

ZAYN P.O.V.
I was walking to Liam's dorm room. Harry and Liam have their rooms, but they share rooms. I wanted to talk with them today. You see, here I am coming to them because I want to ask them out for a change. They were so confident in them saying what we were going to do. I tried to change things around for once. Heading to Liam's dorm, I decided to pluck up my courage. I opened the door without knocking because I wanted to surprise them. They told me that I was able to go into their dorm and even gave me a key. I walk in and what I see is too much for me to handle. Frozen in place, I'm shocked at what Liam is doing now. Oh my god. Liam is kissing Sofia Smith. I finally have feeling in my legs, and I back up. Me Having no idea; there was a vase behind me; I know I tipped it over and caught their attention. Liam looked at me, and his face paled.
Without another word, I ran out of his dorm. I hear yelling and Liam calling my name, but I ignore it. Thinking of Harry, I run to his dorm and grab the key and walk in. I walk into his room looking for him, and I see him and Taylor Swift on the bed and her holding his hands above his head and moaning coming from both of them.  I let out a sob. Having this done not only once but twice had me feeling so many emotions at once. Harry saw me and tried getting up, but I left before anyone could do anything. I ran as fast as I could to Niall and Louis' place. I bang on the door, and someone opens it. I don't care who it is, but I put my head on his shoulder and sob hysterically. He picked me up, me later dining out; it was Niall who held me, and I heard murmuring and a hand shaking me. Gasping for air, I'm trying to tell them what happened, but nothing is coming. I soon feel tired and drift to sleep and hear talking vim the background.  My only thought is, why would they cheat on me? And each other?