a regular day

Harry and Liam walked down the corridor with their friends, Niall, Nick, Ed, Jason, and Shawn. They were all laughing and enjoying the day. Liam and Harry were trying to find an omega, Niall had Louis, Shawn had Nick ( Robinson), Nick(Devine) had Andy, Jason had Justin, and Ed had Cherry. '' Guys, where is your omega? You're the only one in the group who doesn't have an omega yet.'' Nick D said, Now Liam can handle a lot, but not having an omega yet and being constantly asked about it was starting to piss him off, so he got up and muttered to his best friend Andy to control his alpha. He left not shortly after, and Harry understood quickly.
'' Look, guys, I get it you're concerned about us, but it gets a bit on our nerves to hear that saying constantly. Please ease up a bit?'' Harry had made his statement, and everyone agreed; all the omegas had hit the back of their alpha's heads cause they all thought that they should stop interfering. Louis had an idea of who they were looking for, so he decided to speak up. " Harry, I think I know who you're looking for." I had said, and he looked at me with cautious eyes. He gave him a look to continue, so that's what he did. Louis kept talking about Zayn and how amazing he was in and outside. Hearing more and more, Harry liked hearing what about Zayn, and he started texting who would most likely be Liam. Harry excused himself to go and find Liam. When he did see him, Harry sat next to him and intently watched him beat the punching bag. It was fascinating to him. While watching him, he talked about Zayn. " so Louis' friend is for us?" Liam asked while finishing his last punches. " yeah, Lou said that he was everything we were looking for." Harry had said. Liam had thought about it for a while before agreeing to at least meet him first.

Zayn's p.o.v.

It was Bela, Zendaya, and me walking down the hallway when Louis came up to us with excitement in his eyes and explained that he had found alphas for me. He said their names were Liam and Harry and explained that they were looking for an omega. Louis had shown me a picture of both of them.

I looked at the picture, and I started to melt, Bela said she knew them and they would do good to and for me

I looked at the picture, and I started to melt, Bela said she knew them and they would do good to and for me. so I said the first thing that came to mind was," when do I meet them?" Louis got excited and started dragging me to them, and I thought, what did I get myself into?

Hello everyone, I know it has been forever. I hope you guys loved it, and I do want feedback. If you guys do have any, if you guys want anything to happen in the book, just let me know. I will be updating you soon. Love you guys