Zouis day

ZAYN P.O.V.

I woke up today feeling good about the night before. Harry and Liam made me feel fantastic.
The next thing I hear is yelling from 2 voices and banging on my door. I could tell who it was already. There were Niall and Louis. Louis came bounding in, and of course, he had to start asking about last night. " Tell me everything. I want to know every single detail," I ended up saying, getting in my face as well. I sighed, knowing I was going to lose this fight. " I take it you hardly win any fights, right, Niall?" I asked him, already knowing the answer. He nodded," yeah, you'd think I'd win because I'm an alpha. Nope." he said, popping his p. Louis just huffed and crossed his arms. " I'm right here, you guys," he said with an angry look on his face. We just looked at him and laughed. Louis just kept getting more angrier. He took my arm and dragged me to Starbucks, and made me start talking about it. Damn, I feel bad for Niall. He has to deal with this constantly. I sighed and said, " well, they took me to the restaurant, and we had an appetizer and some wine. I liked the food a lot and accidentally moaned." I stopped for a moment and saw Louis giggling like a school girl. " as I was saying, they thought I was teasing them, and they growled at me to stop. After dinner and dessert, we walked through the park, and they dropped me off at home." Louis seemed satisfied with my answer. We went to the mall and looked all around and we out some cute clothes. My favorite is the coral dress I bought for myself.

​

They both returned to the dorms, and Zayn wore his new dress. Harry and Liam thought it'd be a good day to surprise me, so they popped by. They were talking to Niall about a game that Liam and Niall would be playing in. { if I didn't say I'm sorry, Niall and Liam are both footie players} Harry, Louis, and I were watching them talk about it all. Louis and I were thinking about our men in uniform. Everyone then smelled something different in the room. Our Heats sucks. They all looked at me, and I pointed at Louis. They looked at Louis, and looked like he was extremely horny.
Niall asked," well, see you later, zayn."Liam Harry and I stood up and left his and Louis's dorm and went to mine. " what were you two thinking about?" Liam asked with a smirk on his face. I started hiding behind Harry, and Liam began to move near me, and he caught me and started tickling me to get the information. " you in uniform! " I shouted. He stopped and smirked. " oh really? Well, I guess we'll have to look more into that, " Liam said. We all decided to leave my dorm. We sat down by the pond and just enjoyed each other's company. It was very peaceful. Harry and Liam had bought some bread so we could all feed the ducks. It was one of the simple pleasures I enjoyed.  It seemed they were enjoying it as well. We talked about ourselves a bit and walked through the park. We all get ice cream, of course, though I'm not allowed to pay for mine. I don't like people paying for me, which makes me feel weird.  Then they walk me home, and I end up being nostalgic the rest of the night.

A WEEK LATER

Louis is done with his heat finally. I get to be with my best friend again. Waking up, I get dressed in a blue summer dress.