1. Going to meet them.

"So . What do you decided .. my little brother" Jackson asked with a hopeful smile because he doesn't want his brother to meet his blood related Brothers. Because he is jealous . Definitely he's jealous.

Who can't be ?

His brother is somehow different. He will do anything for his siblings. Manik is so pure and presious to them.

Jackson and Manik are not blood related but they are more than that. Same goes to rest of the siblings in jeon family.

Jackson , Lisa , Lee are Manik's elder siblings from his step father's side . They didn't related by blood but they have a perfect bond that is so precious for manik.

Last year only manik know he has three more brother from his biological father's side. blood relationship is not like Manik's type who thinks that jeon siblings are his real family But still manik love everyone as his family include his new found Brothers except his biological father.

"I'm planning to meet them Baba . " Manik said with a soft smile. Manik know Hindi, Korean and English. Same goes to All family members. After Swarna married Robin . The couple started a perfect family life . All children mingled so well .

Robin was a great Father and perfect leader of their family , is the reason for their bond.

Jackson sighed and had a lil smile said small "oh" .

Manik said "But I_ I want your help to convince kiddoo"

Jackson chuckled "Why are you giving difficult task to me . He is your prince and the one who spoiled him is you but the person who is going to suffer is only me. It's not acceptable"

"Please nah Baba" Manik pout cutely and that's worked like always.

Jackson side hugs manik "Ok ok achcha . I will take care of him . But don't stress over this matter ok if you want to decide anything__ just follow your heart always we will support you as your Siblings" He lovingly kissed Manik's forehead.

Yeah , he is possessive over manik but always respecting his brother's desison.

Manik's room door violently opened following by a load shouting "Jackson bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaa where is my toothbrush"

Manik & Jackson chuckled at the messed up hair boy . This is 12.30pm alarm for their daily routine.

_____________

"Are you useless boy or something?? Please get out from my classroom. Can't you solve this simple equation. Learn something from other students. Specifically Mr.oberoi. he is your cousin for God shake Cabir . Just take some tution from him and_ " Cabir interfered Mr.Viraj Kapoor. The most favourite professor of the college.

"Just shut up your mouth Mr.perfect lecturer . I know what is correct to me and don't compare me with someone who knows nothing more than _" Cabir cut by professor.

"Don't you dare to disrespect your professor and classmates. Get out of my classroom and don't enter here without proper apologize ." Still proposer viraj told with calm tone. He is a nice proposer who always treat everyone kindly.

Cabir is a annoying student who always jealous towards Laksh which Laksh doesn't consider as an big issue. After all Cabir is his cousin from his mother's side. His father broke all tie with his mother's family but still lasksh didn't hate anyone.

He is an angel to don't hate anyone easily.

After class get over Laksh comes to the enterenes to waiting for his brothers. According to Laksh he is always like to joining his brothers in possible chance he got. Eating together, movie night, sleepover and mini vacations like this his list are long.