26. Same doe eyes

Nam_0203 asked sorry from you all for her delay even She is so sweet and edit too well for you all♥️🌈

Love you Nam_0203 🖤

In the park

"Parkie ... Parkie .... Parkie... Manik see see.... Parkie...." Koo screamed like a five year old kid .

Indeed he is a five years kid now.

"Yes Koo.. We are here ... As I promised I brought you to the park __"

"Parkie .... " He scowled at Manik asking him to  pronounce like him.

"Yes ... I brought you to Parkie..." Manik said, caressing Koo's frowned forehead making his little brother burst into giggles.

Manik with a soft smile - I brought you to Parkie because you behaved like a good boy.... 

Koo bobbed his head up and down with his proud look.

Manik chuckles - You should be a good boy.. Or else (firm voice) we will go back soon.

Koo with widened eyes hugged manik burying his face deep onto his brother's shoulder - No want to go home... Please... I'm good boy.. good boy ... good boy...

Manik laughed at his baby who was sounding so small as he hid his face deep onto Manik's shoulder.

"Don't laugh Mannu.... " Koo bites Manik's shoulder like an angry kitten.

"Ouch... (biting his lips) Oh sorry, Baba..But I laughed at an angry cat which is present at that corner of the park"

He smoothly lied not to make Koo more angry as it will be difficult to control his baby brother.

"Where... Where ... Where....." Koo coming out of Manik's embrace shouts in excitement to see an invisible angry cat.

"Come.... Here Don't run there...." Before Manik could hold Koo, he ran fastly.

"Kitten.... Kitten.... Kitten.... " Koo shouts running around the park. Kitten is his favourite animal in his cookies.

Manik made all the Koo's cookies in animal shapes..

Now Koo is running to eat his kitten.

Manik used his werewolf speed to catch his brother who is now hiding behind a tree to scare his elder brother.

Not to kill the fun mood Koo is in, Manik thought to play along with him - Oh .. God I'm scared , Where is my Koo?! (Shouting dramatically) Kookie... My baby, where are you? Bhaiyu is scared..

He cried, faking the sobbing sounds to make Koo feel bad for his Mannu...

"I'm here... I'm here .... I'm here...." Koo said crawling from his place he is hiding, like a baby running to catch its running candy .

Manik palmed his face in frustration, his koo  is now dirtying himself swimming on the floor as if it is a deep ocean.

"I'm here, Mannu... See here.. See here... See here.."

"Aneyyyy... Yeah I'm seeing you pup... (taking a deep breath) Stand up now... Stand up" manik said, holding Koo's shoulders gently.

"Bhaiyu... I am not able to walk in the ocean... (Gasping for breath) Water... Water... Water...." Koo said in his cute voice like he is shouting for help.

Manik smiled sadly, crouched down at Koo's height and hugged him close to his heart - It's enough Bacha... (Caressing his hair) Come we will go and eat ice-cream...