18. Anger issues

A/N- This story has lots of lots of twist. You should be alert anytime ?!😉

Oberoi Mansion

Shivay called Manik's Personal assistant to check  the details about That particular bank locker.

A sweet lady voice heard from other side made shivay to felt some unknown relaxation to continue the conversation.

Other side - Hello .. How can I help you ?

Shivay - Hello .. I'm shivay Singh Oberoi from Oberoi industries. Actually I want to hear about some details .

Other - Yeah sir .. do you want the bank details ?

Shivay understand already manik prepared everything .

Shivay smiled - Yeah.. I think manik already told about this to you ! Am I correct ?

Other - Yes sir.. I'm Anika Sampath .. Manik sir personally told me to help you by gather all details of how to withdraw from that bank account. If you ready then we can proceed more about this sir.

Shivay smiled about to hear that manik cares their relationship atleast for the shake of their so-called mother's promise.

Still , he doesn't get what she want to gave his father. After twenty years of seperation and abusive behavior.

He doesn't inform anything about this to his family he knew very well they will react worst of them to his Mother's matter.

Then Everything will messed up more with manik again .

First he also didn't like to get deep into this matter but something inside him forced to get involved.

So He believed his inner feelings.

Shiv calmly - Yeah ! I'm ready Ms. Anika Sampath .I want to know what inside that locker.

Anika - Then we can start the work  tomorrow  from gathering all details sir.

Shivay - Thank you so much.

Anika smiled - With my pleasure sir.

........................

In Malhothra Mansion...
(I hope you all remember who was malhothra family and Cabir. They are Manik's mother's family. Cabir was his cousin brother.you can check all details in previous chapters epic-01 )

Manik entered his Badi ma's house . In India she was the one who he considered as a family since this four years.

Also .. His Badi ma , Suthashini Malhothra was a kind mother figure to her family. She loved her twin sister swarna more than anything.

In childhood , they lost their parents but always Suthashini behaved as a mother to swarna.

When swarna got divorced and left the country , sutha didn't know anything what happened to her sister because swarna didn't contact with them in that one year. Only when they called or visit , she responded them.

When the got divorced , Manik's father informed this to their family .

They never in their life going to believe their daughter did something like that to her own sons.

Also they got doubt why they didn't informed about this divorced discussion to their family and where swarna went after divorced ?.

Everything made big mess and crack with two friendly families.

They blamed everything on Manik's father . When they heard that all incident happened with swarna... Suthashini unknownly made strong hate towards full Oberoi family.