19. Useless ?

Manik entered his car with a tried face.
Their driver uncle Mark who royal to them from his childhood worriedly looked at manik through the mirror .

To watch , In past the cheerful boy always with a soft smile like this much sad and deadly was killing mark's joy also.

Once , their travels mostly cloud with koo's giggle or Manik's chuckles.

After that horrible event he never see Manik's smile.

_
_
_
_
_
_

Flashback

When manik waited like two hours for koo's arrival after their little argument , he got worried why his baby was delayed.

It's seem something upnormal. His heart was telling something wrong.

Before he approached his brother's room Mahi stopped him in the middle way.

Mahi - where are you going Mani?

Manik lost in thoughts suddenly stopped walking by Mahi's voice.

Manik with a smile - Huh .. Hi Mahi. Sorry. what did you ask me ?

Mahi worried about Manik's hurt look. Still He doesn't know he was the reason for this look.

In usual after ten minutes of argument koo will come around for Manik's hug , Manik doesn't know now koo wasn't in a right state . Manik was beyond worried without knowing what caused this change.

Manik's sad face was hurting him somuch . It's making Mahi to more disappointed and frustrated with koo.

Mahi softly - yeah hi.. I asked where are you going..?

Manik - I'm going to check koo . We had little argument what he didn't come back usu___

Mahi lost into his mind with irritation.. 'after Somany scoldings and disrespectful word how this boy again going to pacify that jungkook... Why was he love their toxic relationship so much.. it's ridiculous but I will never allow you to Hurt yourself like this more..'

Manik said loudly to get attention from lost Mahi- Mahi are you ok ?

Mahi nod positively - yeah.. That was the matter I want to tell you ?

Manik in confused -What ?

Mahi - koo told me he was applying some of his competition like some Indian dance program so asked me to help.. I don't know wether help or not.. it's not my place so I asked you before agree .. is it ok to help ?

Mahi looked at Manik's disappointed face , that's how he want to seperate his brother from this Jeons..

He has his own reasons for this. Own plans too.

Manik softly - it's ok Mani I will handle that you don't worry...

Mahi nods innocently like he doesn't understands Manik's hurt voice.

He was feeling bad to do this but his mind which hold somuch hurt against that woman don't allow him to make wise conclusion.

Mahi in his mind with little guilt - "I'm sorry jungkook. You disappointed me with your behavior towards manik , you are like that lady only . You don't deserved his pure love you have your own brothers so let manik be with his family... I know you're the weakest point here.. you will only going to lead me to get my brother back to my home.. "

After hearing about Mahi's words manik returned to his room without going to koo.

He need sometimes to proceed why this change of behavior from his most favourite person. The special one.