32. Your koo is here

A Very short Episode

Jeon Mansion Midnight, 12am

Jackson and Lee were very emotional after getting the news about Manik and Koo. They were ready to fly to India, knowing that their babies needed them more in this situation.

However, the weather had other plans. They were unable to take their private jet to travel to India due to the stormy climate. Lisa advised them to wait until the storm passed. There was no need to rush and risk creating new problems.

Koo was recovering from his most dangerous phase and just needed a small push to become normal again. If he was okay, then Manik would become perfect as well.

In the middle of the night, Manik was sleeping while cuddling Koo. Suddenly, his sleep was disturbed by memories from the past.

"No......" He woke up, sweating and with shaking hands. He took a deep breath and calmed down upon seeing his lifeline, Koo, sleeping peacefully beside him.

Manik bent down and kissed Koo's forehead softly, mumbling, "Thank you for coming back to me, bacha. I will never lose you, bacha. Your Dada will protect you, my little one." He hugged Koo close to his chest, tears flowing from his eyes as he slowly cried himself back to sleep.

In the morning, it was already past 9am. Koo sat beside Manik, waiting for his elder brother to wake up. When jungkook woke up, he learned about the past from Lisa.

He knew that he had missed a lot in the previous years and had memories of how he behaved and how his Dada had handled him.

Koo softly held Manik's hand and placed a soft kiss on it. "I'm sorry, Dada... I know how much I troubled you those years, but after this, I will take care of you. I don't know if it is correct to hide the details about the woman who is the reason for my state in this past year. I'm not going to pressure you, Dada, but don't worry. I know who will help me to destroy the person who is the reason for your suffering, dada."

Manik slowly opened his eyes and met Koo's big, teary eyes. Those eyes melted him.

"Ko..o... My... My bachcha...." He reached out to caress Koo's cheek in a weak state. After transferring energy, he became very tired.

Koo held Manik's hand and placed it on his cheek. "Yeah, I'm here, Dada. Your Koo is here..."

(It was inside my draft past few months so just thought to update)

I will update soon when I back from my studies