15.Misunderstandings

"I want to go dada please!"

Manik with pleading voice same like koo said "Bun please think about it again. It is not necessary "

Koo with frustration - But why ?

Past one hour, they were arguing over koo's demand to apply to participate in dance competition . But Manik was in difficult condition, his brain knew it's normal desire to participate at a simple event but his overprotective heart told totally against that.

No one has the guts to stop koo but koo respect his dada more than his powers and desire ,  want to go there with his dada's full acceptance.

Manik seems impossible to convince. It's frustrating koo. His dada's excuses are killing his mind.

Still his dada was seeing him as five years old baby was not enjoyable like normal situation. His cravings for attention sometimes disappears according to his needs.

Now he needs to prove he was mature and strong enough to participate . With manik it seems so hard.

Koo with irritated - am I that much weak to go for  a basic dance competition.. ?

Manik with shock , hurried to answer - No.. No.. No.. baby not like that____

Manik's heart raised fast . He didn't want to make koo as a weak person but unfortunately his moves were turning like that.

Koo with sad angry voice interfer Manik's sentence - Don't... Don't make any excuses dada... I always obeyed my family's words .. when you told me to take online school I said yes  ! . Now I don't have any friends. Because you all want me to be alone for my safety. My few friends are so far from me because security purposes.. I'm rarely going out .. I never complained anything I knew you all have a genuine reason.. (shouting) but today you lost it .. you completely lost it ..

Mahir who went across the room stoped when hear koo's shouting against manik. Mahi doesn't know it was not actual problem or disrespectful manner .

It about Brothers try to convince eachother for a impossible mission.

Koo (shouting angrily) - Simple competition.. one simple competition dada.. why are you behaving like our mom ? You know what? everyone were ashamed to call me as their friend.. I had one fr__(stopped when he found it was not a good time to reveal about Mahi )

Koo was really frustrated about why Mahi didn't speak with him ?

How much time will he need ?

What was his fault?

Why he couldn't allowed to participate at normal program ?

The way he speak with manik was not his real sence. It was the time when he lost his mind. His  spinning head was not at all corporate with his situation.

Manik knew when koo lost his mind then his words will never in his control. It was normal to have mood swings like this when He was not allowed to go out often. He was rarely fifteen years old. His demand to has friends was reasonable but not possible in Jeon's dictionary.

Sometimes manik hates why koo was prevented from normal teenager  life style.

Deep inside he consoled himself as it was for their own good.

Manik looked at his  angry baby brother. Who was trying so hard to stop his anger by taking deep breaths with ten counting. Manik worried about koo's health.

Manik worriedly - Baby are you okay?

Koo closed his eyes again fed up with his brother's over protecting speech - Oh god dada I'm ok.. I'm not a test tube baby .. you can't always closed me in a tube to protect . I will handle my self I will... You should understand (shouts) you know what you all are making me feel like some weak kid who can't even walk without support.

Manik looked down. It's normal for his family. Always his younger brother scolded them for their overprotective manner towards his illness. They knew it's their fault but they can't risk again.

They can't give Freedom to koo. They want their Brother to alive and safe. They will do anything for that.. for their family.

It's so hard to get their permission. He rarely participate competitions.

Mostly it's online competition. He did home schooling. Online school with high quality teachers.

He learned everything only inside of his home.

He remembered last competition he participated out side . The worts experience ever . His brothers always stick around him without dealing with their company and mostly they spoiled the program  .

He want to stop that this time . He knew if he allowed them to do whatever they want for his competition then it was waste of time to participate.

His brothers will definitely change the total program according to their plans.

That's why he done everything secretly .

He worked hard to meet with mahir and made strong bond with him . But mahir's reactions are making his mind more crazy .

Koo was totally disappointed and frustrated.

Manik can't promise koo before knowing what will that competition going to bring into his family. 

They need time to investigate, yeah Jackson was doing that work by distracting koo with manik.

Here , manik was feeling extremely helpless.

Manik softly - yeah .. I got that.. you relax. It's ok to be angry at me. I can understand.. please try to relax. Deep breath bun. Please for me..

Koo looked at Manik's helpless look. This was what he hates most. Every argument with manik will end like this.

He can't go against his dada even in his dream. Always he will fight against him but not win against that look.

"Dada .. don't give this look to me..(in frustration) I will never go any program or anything. I will sit here and stay alike a statue. (Shouting) are you happy nah?(pouts angrily) you should happy.. you all will happy now. Go and have a party with others''

Manik hide his relaxed smile but koo can understand how happy his family was .

Manik slowly - Ba___

Koo shouts - can you please get out now?!

Manik pouts sadly and left the room silently. He knew in exactly ten minutes what will happen!.

Koo will run to his embrace with lot of sorry and crying like a baby.

He should prepare to console his baby brother . His baby will never disappoint him.

Mahir stand in opposite side so manik didn't noticed him.

Mahir thought really sorry for manik. How can his brother stayed so patient with this brat kid?

He always admired koo's bratty behavior not this time. He doesn't understand what going on between this brothers. But Manik was always soft spoken person before koo.

Mahir understand in this few days how manik cares his baby brother. And why this kid yelled somuch against manik.

And what the hell was wrong with him to compare manik with their abusive mother ?

Is it what way they are always treating manik ?

Mahi lost his cool !

It's not a right way to speak with someone who cares you like some damn presious thing in the world!

But something what Mahi doesn't knew was koo was not in his mind or not meant anything! Everything was understandable for manik not for mahir's view.

Mahi angrily went koo's room. Without knew what damage he was causing because of misunderstandings.

"Are you crazy or something ?"

Koo with  irritation turned to mahir's side - "What you want now ? Get out of my room"

Mahir holds koo tightly in anger.

The two very same personalities stares eachother with anger filled eyes !.

Vote 32+