I need her- Psychiatrist!Reader/Jinx

NOT SPELL CHECKED
Warnings: Slight language

"But I don't want a psychiatrist!"
A thump was heard as the blue haired female jumped off the hangover in Silco's Study. She fiddled with her braids as she sat on his desk pouting.

"Trust me Jinx, this is what's best. Sevika won't always be here to ask about your woman problems and I won't always be available to ask about your..problems."

"Cmon I don't bother you guys that much do I?"Jinx's hurt blue eyes looked up at the brunette who was straight faced.

"It's not a matter of bothering us Jinx it's about you getting the help you deserve, Sevika will escort you to the subway to Piltover."

"PILTOVER?! You got me a psychiatrist in the topside!?"

"Jinx don't worry about that,I'm sure it will be a nice change of scenery.Besides you know even though I run this place, I could never trust someone from here with your health."
The look in his eyes had softened as the girl scoffed and hoisted herself off the desk and out of the room only to be met with Sevika right outside the door.

"Oh great what do you want?" Jinx muttered rolling her eyes.

"Lose the attitude, I'm going to escort you to topside and it's a long way so why not make it enjoyable."

  "He thinks I'm crazy! And you're taking me somewhere so a random person can 'fix' me, why the hell would the way there be enjoyable?!" The blue haired teen yelled as she tried to run but Sevika picked her up and threw her over her shoulder with a prompt 'Let's go' before making her way to the subway station.

——-———————————————————————

  When the subway has stopped outside of the psychiatric hospital Jinx held a hand out when the brunette tried to get off as well.
"No need I can go in myself." She stated before rushing off into the building.

   The smell of cleaner and lavender hit her first when she entered the doors, every nurse,doctor, and other employees were in crisp white uniforms, she could hear the whispers of the doctors and patients very faintly from the rooms and the slight clanking of the metal tools being set down after being sterilized from the man working at a cart behind the counter.
   And the last thing she realized was... why the hell was it so bright in here?

  She walked up to the woman at the front desk as she squinted her eyes trying not to get blinded from all the white lights and uniforms.

  "Hi there how can I help you?" Jesus Jinx had never heard a voice so obnoxious, it wasn't annoying it was just so high pitched matched with a pearly white smile that seemed genuine as her face seemed so welcoming that it frightened the blue eyed girl.

  "Um..Hi I'm Jinx I think my...Silco made an appointment for me."

   The worker seemed surprised by her voice and her clothes when she really got a look at her, it was nothing like what most people in Piltover wore and most people also especially didn't have bright blue hair. She soon realized it was rude to stare and looked down at her sheet of appointments.

  "Oh yes I see you right here! You'll be meeting with Dr.L/N room 247. I love your style be the way!"

  "Oh yeah, thanks." The bluenette wasn't quite sure how to reply as she did her best topside smile and made her way down the hall looking for room 247. However the hallway was a long one and soon enough she started hearing Mylo and Claggors voices in her head.