My Darling-Yandere!Caitlyn/Reader

Hii I'm finally on Christmas break so I should be uploading more! However I am kinda swamped with quite a few requests so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to most requests right away I apologize :(, also i didn't know whether to name this protective caitlyn or yandere caitlyn but there was a yandere caitlyn request but she's just like not SUPER crazy in this.

not proof read
WARNINGS:
violent themes, language,drug use

Begin

      When you first met Caitlyn it was like your whole world stopped. It was as if she was perfectly made for you, you had never been with anyone that had complimented you so well. As a matter of fact, everyone else you'd been with always ghosted you after your first or second date with no reason why. You nearly gave up on dating until you met the bluenette and then you knew she was the one.

You had been dating for almost a year now and you couldn't be happier.

—————————————————————————

The golden rays shone through the blinds making your eyes squint as soon as the opened. You brought a hand up to cover your eyes and you felt an arm tighten around you at your movement. A smile ghosted your face and you checked the alarm clock next to the bed, Caitlyn had an early shift today and had to leave in a half an hour. You brought your hand down to her arm wrapped around you, shaking her lightly in an attempt to wake her up, however all you received in response was a grumble and her pulling you even closer to her as she buried her head in your shoulder.

"Cmon babe, you have to get up you have work in 30 minutes." You tried to reason, but your girlfriend wasn't listening as she just trailed kisses up the back of your neck sighing at your attempts to wake her.

"That's plenty of time my darling, just stay with me another 5 minutes." She whispered, her hand now inching towards your pants, toying with the waist band. You could feel her smirking against your neck.

"Wouldn't be worth it for just 5 minutes, and I need to get to work as well Cait." A whine was heard from behind you as your girlfriend squeezed you once and reluctantly rolled over, freeing you from her grasp as you just giggled and gave her a kiss on the cheek before getting up.

  By the time you were finished getting dressed Caitlyn was already downstairs and ready, making breakfast. You walked down to her in her enforcer uniform and a blue and white striped apron with frills at the top and bottom, and a sweetheart neckline. She was flipping pancakes, a short stack already on a plate next to her, as you grabbed one of the top and took a bite out of it, resulting in her spatula lightly smacking your arm.

  "Darling can't you wait until I've set the table so we can eat together?" Who were you to refuse the sherif  of Piltover looking at you with such a soft look like that.

     It was mornings like this that you loved, there was something so domestic about them that made your heart grow. You had stayed over because Caitlyn had run into you on your way home and insisted that instead of you walking alone at night that she would just escort you to her house, it happened quite often actually but you never minded and were always ecstatic to spend the night with your girlfriend. You felt it gave you a peek into how it would be if you ever moved in together, you weren't even sure if Caitlyn was ready for that so you didn't push the idea on her, but it had came up in a few conversations and she never seemed opposed to the idea, she actually almost seemed eager when talking about the subject.

  You took a seat at that table not having to wait long before the bluenette showed up with the pancakes and some coffee for you. She sat down next to you, watching you dig into the pancakes as she just sipped on her coffee elegantly, her other hand grasped your thigh nearly making you choke as she squeezed it gently with a teasing smile on her face.