Enemy -Vi/Arrested!Reader/Caitlyn (3)

HEYY so umm basically i wrote like half of this months ago and then school whooped my ass but i finished it now but like when i jumped back in i realized i didn't really like where it was going but i didn't want to rewrite the whole thing so sorry if it seems kinda rushed, and I thought this chapter was gonna be much shorter than the others but it turned out pretty long, but tbh if y'all still want more after this I'm gonna switch it to its own story bcus I don't want this to take up such a majority of this book so if y'all want to suggest names you can ! :)

NOT PROOF READ

Warnings: Sexual Themes,Sexual innuendos ? lmfao ,mild language,violence,injury, cheating

BEGIN

In the hallway sounds of slow jazz music, giggling and moans filled your ears as your cheeks reddened, your blush only intensifying when you peeked into the rooms through the beaded curtains to see pairs of barely clothed workers grinding against another or bathing together. One of them had caught you staring and went to gesture for you to join them when Vi pulled you back to her sliding her arm around your waist and glaring at the worker, flipping him off with her other hand before dragging you closer to her and continuing down the hall.

"God what a prick. Anyways try not to get distracted, I don't think we have time for quickies cupcake, maybe later." Her hand trailed down your back teasingly grabbing your ass for a second, winking when she noticed Caitlyn wasn't watching, causing you to gasp and lightly smack her chest.

"Vi! I wasn't even thinking about that! Even though now that you mention it.." You quickly cut yourself off. "Either way watch your hands! What if Caitlyn saw?" You whispered to your girlfriend, not wanting to alert the bluenette of your situation.

"Relax princess she wasn't even looking, but if you don't want me to touch you I can do just that." She unwrapped her arm from your waist, a knowing smirk on her lips while she speed walked ahead of you leaving you shocked standing there.

"Hey wait, I didn't say that!" You were about to jog to catch up to your girlfriend when you realized you didn't want to leave Cait too far behind, you turned around to see her peeking into the same room with the bathing couple that you did, a laugh escaped your lips causing her to quickly snap herself out of her trance and catch your gaze with a shocked face.

"How exactly do you propose we go about this?" The bluenette inquired once she had caught up to you, both of you now walking together slightly behind Vi. You totally weren't letting your eyes wander down your girlfriends backside, it was only fair after she had grabbed yours.

  "Let them think you work here." She shrugged turning her head and smiling proudly when she noticed you staring, you had to pretend you were watching the humanoid toddle past her as an excuse.

"Excuse me?! I will not!"

"Yeah me too, and I don't really see how that would help, Vi" You agreed with the enforcer.

"Exactly! Plus you're just going to leave your girlfriend with a bunch of grimy perverts?" You couldn't help but notice how much more apparent Caitlyn's British accent was when she got angry.

"No absolutely not, she's not the distraction. You are, and you know what your problem is?"

"Oh great here we go." The bluenette cut her off.

"You've been so spoiled all your life that you think everyone's gonna kiss your ass and kneel down and give you what you want."

"A bit harsh there Vi." You cut in.

"I'm just telling it like it is Cupcake."

You sighed as you just rubbed her shoulder whispering to her.