My Hero-Arrested!Reader/Vi (1)

WARNINGS: Slight language, violence
NOT PROOF READ!..

BEGIN

The rusty orange metal of the ladder felt cool against your hand as you made your way to the roof of The Last Drop, it was yours and Vi's hangout spot ever since you were little. Once you were at the last step of the ladder Vi's hand reached out to yours as you took it and she hoisted you up onto the roof. From there you could see all of the undercity and the skyline of Piltover, where you could see fireworks erupting in the sky and bright lights all throughout the city.

"Remind me again why you brought me up here at nearly midnight Vi?"

   The pink haired teen didn't let go of your had as you both sat down and stared at the sky of the Topside from here it almost seemed like you were there in Piltover looking at the celebration.

  "Supposedly Topside is having a huge ceremony or celebration tonight, I heard it was supposed to be beautiful and I thought it would be a great time for me to tell you this." As you heard Vi's voice grow more serious you turned to look at her to find her already staring at you with pinked cheeks and a slight smile as her thumb began to rub the back of your hand.

  "Every since I met you cupcake I've always felt different around you, my heart beats faster, my legs go weak, my punches get heavier but my mind wanders. You make me go weak princess but you also make my blood pump and my strength grow, I've never felt this way about anyone, whenever I'm not with you I can't stop thinking about you. So..will you be my girlfriend."

  You hadn't even realized you had started crying at her confession until her hand reached up to wipe away your tears with a panicked look on her face, she had said something but you didn't even register it as you became aware of how close she was to you. All you could do was nod your head wildly as you grabbed her face and pushed your lips together, it took Vi almost no time to respond as her hands found their way into your hair as she deepened the kiss making you gasp before she pulled you onto her lap wrapping her arms around your waist. Soon enough though you had to pull back to gasp for air as you stared into her blue eyes smiling widely until she realized what time it was.

  "Oh shit I didn't realize how late it was Powder is probably waiting for me." She panicked as she tried to get up, making you hastily stand up still flushed red at your previous actions before responding.

"Why would she be waiting for you at this time of night?" You watched as the pinkhead stopped in her tracks and she chuckled a little.

  "It's kind of embarrassing, I have to tell her a story or sing to her before bed most nights or else she gets these bad dreams about our parents, and the nights where I don't sing to her to give her a story I have to cuddle her, and I would actually like to get a good nights sleep tonight without a blue haired monkey latching onto me all night." You couldn't help but feel your heart clench at her explanation, it was just the cutest thing you've ever heard, just imagining the little girl cuddled up with Vi was almost too adorable to handle.

  "Aww You're such a sweet sister to her Vi, I had always wondered why you were the first to wake in the mornings and already be up and out of bed before all of us, I'm assuming it's because you didn't want us to see you going all soft?" She scoffed at your words before she leaned in to kiss your cheek and began to walk off.

"And you're such a sweet girlfriend cupcake, I'll see you in the morning" She replied over her shoulder leaving you blushing at the label and nickname before you made your way to bed as well.