The Undercity-Vi/Arrested!Reader/Caitlyn (2)

Okay before we begin I have a question for y'all, do you guys prefer the story's in second person? Or would you rather I try 3rd or 1st person? 1st person is usually an ick for me in fics but if you guys like that I can try to do different writing perspectives from time to time. Also I know i'm sorry I said this would be out last night I fell asleep studying because it's exams week and i'm stressed the fuck out LMAOO,
Not Proof Read

WARNINGS: violence, language, suggestive themes

Begin

        As soon as Vi saw the enforcer on the other side of the cell she stood up and hid you protectively behind her, keeping a hold of your hand.

  "Who the hell are you?" From over Vi's shoulder you could get a glimpse of the female enforcer outside, she had blue hair and was in her uniform, except without the hat and was holding a journal. She had a bandage above her right eyebrow that you could help but notice, which led you to notice her piercing blue eyes. You must've been analyzing for too long because she felt someone staring at her and made direct eye contact with you from behind Vi, which made your girlfriend shift over to cover you more.

  "Um hello I asked you a question?" She said, anger and sarcasm obvious in her voice.

  "I took a look at your files, there's no record of you, or your crimes. What are you here for?" The enforcer said with a thick British accent as she looked accusingly at Vi, not even bothering to answer the pinkheads question.

  "My sunny personality." Even without looking you could hear Vi's sarcastic smile through her voice.

  "You attacked an inmate today,why?" That made you tense up and gasp slightly. You prayed to whatever lord above that Vi wasn't going to get punished for a fight that you should've been able to handle yourself, it should be you in trouble, Vi didn't even have any reason to knock that guy out, other than the fact he worked for Silco.

Vi had felt you tense from behind her and her voice grew more serious, her lips nearly curling back to a snarl at the blue haired enforcer.

"Why not? He was harassing my girlfriend, but you enforcers never seem to care about the circumstances do you?" She didn't even need to raise her voice to intimidate, venom and anger was very obviously laced in her sentences as she glared at the woman.

  "He was a witness in an ongoing investigation." Was that all she cared about? Getting her goddamn information for some Piltover petty crime? She just marched down to Stillwater's expecting answers not giving a shit about what was going on at the prison?

  "Wow, What a shame." You finally spoke up, scoffing as you now stood next to Vi, her arm wrapping around your waist as you both went back to sitting on the edge of the bed, you leaned your head against the cold concrete wall, trying to cool yourself off.

   "This was a waste of time." The bluenette sighed and glared at you both before she started to walk off.

  "Couldn't have put it better, hey give Silco a kiss on that winning eye of his,will you?" Your girlfriend replied now also leaning against the wall with you, staring up at the ceiling. You heard the woman's heels stop as she made a few steps back to the front of your cell, making you roll your eyes. God did she ever give up?

  "Silco? The industrialist?" Her eyebrows quirked in curiosity. Seriously how could she not know? You heard Vi sigh from next to you,glancing at you for a moment and making an annoyed face over the woman.

   "Okay this is really getting old, can you just send in whoever's gonna kick the shit out of me so I can get on with my night?" That made your face fall to a frown as you moved your hand to her arm squeezing slightly in an attempt to comfort her, you too had your fair share of "chats" with the guards, but considering how blunt Vi was about it, it was obvious that she had endured many more than you.