Chapter Ten

A/N: hey guys! Coming at you with another chapter! Viewer discretion is advised for this one. Things get rough. Just a warning! And all of you who commented on the last chapter I LOVE YOU GUYS! You guys are awesome! Keep it up! Vote! Comment! Thanks so much!

After the 5th cigarette burn, I stopped struggling. I stopped screaming. I stopped feeling. My whole body started going numb, and as soon as that happened I knew, I knew i wasn't going to be awake for very long. I lost count of how many he put out on me, but he had a full box, and now he was down with 2 left.

He burned everywhere.

All over my body.

My neck. My chest. My stomach. The inside of my thighs. I passed out by the time he got any further to my Center.

__________________________

He burnt me once.

Only once and it hurt like hell.

He burnt her with 11. Her screams and her face will always be imprinted in my mind. I felt so weak. So powerless. Why Olivia? She did nothing to deserve this.

Nothing.

I couldn't watch. It was hard enough for me to hear her, and not be able to help. But, seeing it. Seeing it is a whole different story...

In the moment of distraction I had gotten one of my hands lose. I couldn't help but to keep looking at Olivia, I have no words on how horrible I feel. How frustrated, how outraged and pissed off to the point of just vomiting. She was passed out, Bostwick had done a lot on her. And here I am sitting here with barely anything done to me. I feel worthless, pathetic for not being able to do anything. I had a job, it was to put guys like him behind bars and protect my partner. I had failed at both.

And now look.

She's never going to be the same...

Ever.

Bostwick walked back into the room holding a bag of something. He pulled out three jugs of vodka, more cigarettes and what looked like a burnt CD. He walked over towards Olivia's dresser and put the CD in her CD player, walking over and opening one of the bottles of vodka.

"So Elliot. I hear you like to drink." He said walking over to me, waving the vodka in my face.

I said nothing.

"Go to hell" was the look I shared as he began to talk again.

"Drink up." He said as he shoved the bottle down my throat until half the bottle was gone.

___________________________

I woke up to Elliot choking. I squeezed my eyes together thinking I was dreaming. I tried pulling at my restraints but let out a moan in pain.

My whole body throbbed.

Especially between my legs.

I tried getting my breathing under control as I saw bostwick trying to drown Elliot with liquor.

"Stop! You're going to kill him!!" I said with fear, my voice sounding raspy and weak.

He snapped his head around and smiled.

"Oh what? I know. I know. You two have a thing." He said grinning, hitting Elliot hard, almost knocking the chair over.

Elliot looked drained of all his color.

Tears filled my eyes. I couldn't do this anymore.

Bostwick walked over towards me with the bottle of liquor in his hand, still wearing the grin on his face. He leaned down to kiss me as I spit in his face. I saw Elliot look at me with disbelief.