Husband & Daddy Duties....

After they finished making love they fell asleep in each other's arms and within an hour Miranda woke up looking around confused as if she had no idea what she had just done. She grabbed the first item of clothing which was Ben's t-shirt and ran to the bathroom crying.

"Miranda!?", Ben knocked on the door going after her.

"Just go away Benjamin, I'm okay!", she sniffled. He knew she was lying and decided to go check on Nyla and she was still sound asleep spread out like a star fish. Ben closed the door back and went back over to the bathroom door waiting for Miranda. "You still okay?", and this time she didn't respond back so he turned the knob and Miranda was sitting on the edge of the tub sniffling.

"What am I doing Benjamin? What did we do? I have a whole new little girl that I still don't know anything about and I suck at being a parent to her and then here I am getting lost in lust, feeling weak sexually while she's a room over still having nightmares from what she's not even sure that happened. Not to mention I work crazy surgeon hours and sometimes nights, how am I suppose to care for her properly when I go back home. She's so attached to you, it's scary. I'm scared that when this is all over she's going to hate me thinking I took you away from her", she said wiping her face and Ben sat down next to her.

He rubbed her back then touched her chin turning her face towards his. "One this isn't just lust between the both of us. And the only weakness is not being able to hide your true feelings for me. You will figure it out, yall will grow and learn each other, so stop stressing about the future. Her past traumas will dim as you light her future. I love that she's attached to me because I'm not going anywhere Miranda. This doesn't have to be over once the snow melts. I want to be with you for real. When I said I loved you it was because I do and in that moment falling in love with you felt even more right."

"I'm not making a mistake?"

"You're not making a mistake and neither am I!"

Miranda stood up and walked backwards until her butt hit the sink and Ben stood up following her. "Make love to me again, right here!"

Ben picked her up and sat her on the counter spreading her legs. He lifted up the t-shirt over her head, pulled down his sweats and slid in with ease as Miranda walls was literally calling for him. Her legs went up and around his body as she felt him stretch her out to the max and she gasped saying, "I love you too, but I'm scared."

"Don't be!", he kissed her as they both thrusted against each other, her clawing at his back, nibbling at his shoulder, his heavy breathing in her ear, her back sweat smearing against the mirror as he sped up going harder. Miranda gripped the sink with one hand and squeezed his body with her other one as they both climaxed together cumming onto the sink. She had her final shake as she felt his final twitch sending his last pump into her.

They tip toed back to the pull out bed in the living room and Miranda laid out on the bed on her stomach with one of her legs hiked up and both arms under the cool side of the pillow. She was wore out closing and opening her eyes and Ben was still on a orgasm high lying next to her naked chocolate smooth body.

He scooted next to her snuggling his body over hers and put his hand over her butt and in between her and started rubbing her center extremely slow, then stroking it up and down. "Want to cum again?", he whispered against her neck. "Sadly I do again", she pouted moaning while rotating herself onto his finger making it slide up and down in between her full swollen lips.

Ben went faster slipping in two fingers and Miranda gripped the sheets and bit the pillow trying not to yell out moaning. She groaned into the pillow repeatedly as he felt out her convulsing walls gripping his fingers just like she did his penis. "Don't stop!", she yelled in the pillow and he slipped his other hand under her massaging her breast, pinching and twisting at her nipples and she was close to releasing again. Miranda's hips went just as fast as his fingers went in and out and when he tapped her clit from underneath it was over for her as all of her body weight added more pleasurable pressure to her orgasm and she screamed his name cumming hard onto his hand.