Chapter 1

Bianca POV

This is it. The most awaited day! Haaaaysss! Finally. Natapos na din ang mga taon na paghihirap. Ang tagal ko ding pinaghirapan itong araw na to! I'm so happy and at the same time I'm nervous. Haha! Sobrang excited lang siguro.

Now, I get up in bed and prepare myself.
After that, immediately went to our dining table to have my breakfast.

"Are you ready anak?"  My mom ask.
"Yes mom. I'm having mixed emotions. Haha" I answered 
"It's normal anak. You've work so hard for this. You deserve this." Dad said and smile after.

While eating they just made me feel how proud they are. I'm so glad that I made them happy for this.
"I'll get going mom and dad. I'll see you there" I said and kiss them goodbye.

The moment I enter my car, I receive a message from this special person.

The message: "See you there. Drive safe okay?"

I immediately txt back: "Thank you. You too."

I started the engine. Pray for my safety. Play music.

As the music keeps on playing, memories just keep on playing on my head. Well, those memories are priceless. I will always treasure those things. And I'm happy that I have those.

Every time I hear this song, I remember you.

🎵🎶 Sa 'king kamay, handang ibigay

Lahat ng naisin mo para sa ating paglalakbay

Ang 'yong kamay, sa akin ibigay

Hindi ka bibitawan sa'n man mapunta

Ang byahe nating dalawa 🎶🎵

You are my rest.

Always and Forever.

As I saw the Building, I directly go to the parking space. After I pull the handbreak and stop the engine. I take a deep breath before going out the car.

Then I stop for a moment. Really, I'm a bit nervous! "Hah! Let's do this!" I said to remove the nervous feeling.

Then suddenly, someone talks.
"Feeling nervous?" After saying that, that person holds my hand. I look sideways to see that person. When our eyes meet. I feel relax, I feel safe. The brown eyes and charming smiles. Gosh! This person is my home.

I smile, then that person talks again "For you."

Then I see the bouquet of purple flowers in front of me, with a note on the top saying "This day is a very special day for us. Let's start this together. Keep in mind that I'm always here with you and for you. You are my sunshine. My everything. I love you!"

My heart melts for this moment.  After reading that, I hug the owner of that eyes so tight.  Then I heard a word again "Let's go?"

So I answered, "Let's go!"

I am more happy and excited now. No more nervousness. Thanks to those brown eyes.

We are now walking, while we are holding our hands. I just feel relax everytime we have this kind of moment.

Moments after, we are now in front of the building I look up and see the name of it.
As I read, "B.Y. Medical Group"

Yes, you read it right. We are now entering the largest and one of the best Hospital here in the country. Yeah! We are doctors. Finally.

Let me introduce myself first.  I am Doctor Pauline Bianca Santos, Cardiologist. I've pass the boards last month. Today is my first day here. Same as the person besides me.

Sobrang saya ang nararamdaman namin ngayon. Dahil finally, magagawa na namin yung dreams namin. It is really now a reality. Tapos kasama mo pa yung taong mahal na mahal mo. Oh dba! Napakalaking blessing naman neto.

So, we enter the hospital. A man approach us, "Doctors, welcome. We are so glad to have you here. Allow me to guide you to the conference room."

Oo nga pala, may konting ceremony on welcoming us here sa hospital. Nakalimutan ko na sa sobrang excitement! Hahaha

Inside the conference room, we saw so many people. My parents are here na too. They just wave and smile. Then we seat in front of the stage.

"Good morning everyone, we are gather here today to welcome our new doctors. Doctors that will continue to save lives and give honor to our hospital." The CEO said.

"Without a further ado. Help me welcome our Newest Doctors! Please come on stage".

Everyone was clapping and welcoming us, as we walk towards the stage. My heart is so happy.

Then, someone talks again.

"Now let me introduce to you the head of the Cardiothoracic Team....

Doctor Yumi Garcia"

The crowd applause and welcome him.

And the man besides me smiles and kiss my forehead before standing.

Yes! That's my man.

My world.

My Yumi.