Chapter 48

Yumi's POV

I'm holding Bianca's hand while we are walking towards our Villa. We almost occupy the whole resort dahil dito din muna magsstay mga parents namin ng ilang days, pati friends and other guest namin. While kami ni Bianca, we will stay for a week here.

I opened the door and let her come in.

The moment I enter and close the door, Bianca holds my nape ang pulled me closer to her.

"You are my best decision babe."
"I'm all yours now." Bianca.

"Totally Mine." I smirked. Then she giggled.

I slowly pushed her to our bed. Inalalayan ko yung likod nya at pinahiga sya.

"Mind to take shower first?" Bianca said.
"I'm still on my wedding gown babe."

"We can take shower together, besides you're mine now, so I'm the one who will take that off." I said to her while intently looking at her beautiful face. And have a glance on her body wearing that wedding gown.

"I would love that" Bianca said and bite her lips.

Gooosh! I wanna bite that too.

I stood up and slowly pulled her para makatayo na din. I gave her soft kisses on her neck then pinatakod ko sya sakin.

I slowly unzip her wedding gown and she help me to remove it. I'm facing her back, just admiring her body.

Sheeeeshhh! It's so perfect! 😬🔥

I put my both hands into her shoulder, feeling the heat that she brings. I move closer to her then start kissing her nape.

I take off my coat and loosen my tie, it's getting hot here. So hot!

Bianca face me without looking at me, she's looking at my sleeves and unbotton it one by one. My eyes were lock on her perfect body. Gosh! It's just Wow!

The lights in our room is dim, making it hotter. And the A/C is not yet turned on.

"I'm I too hot babe? You're sweating." Bianca said, now she's looking at my body too.

"You are damn perfect Bianca" whsiper to her. That made her shiver.

She gently touch my chest, and holds my abs.

Yeah, ofcourse! I have Abs. 6 packs. Hehe.

"This is yummy." She said.

"Look who's sweating..." I said to her and smirked.

"You forgot to turn on the A/C eh." She said and giggled.

"Really? Is it the turned off A/C that's making it hot or me?" I said to her and pulled her closer to me.

"It's you Mr. Garcia" She said.
"Perfect time for shower. " Dagdag pa nya. She holds my hand ang pulled me hanggang makarating kami sa labas ng CR.

Before we enter, she scanned my whole body. She holds my hip, and removes my belt.

Ow. Yeah. I'm still wearing my pants.

I'm now on my boxers. And she's on her undies.

Nauna na sya sakin pumasok then she opened the Shower. I can see the water flowing in her body while her eyes are closed.

I walk closer her and admire this beauty.

Ghaaad!! I'm gonna wake up with this lady every single day. And I love it.

"Don't just stare there babe. Baka nakakalimutan mo, you need to take this off pa." She said sabay turo sa chest nya.

I smiled at lumapit na sa kanya. I stare at her body once again. From her face, down to her chest and lower portion of her body.

And my eyes was caught by that birthmark near her belly button.

Memories fashed into my mind...

That birthmark.

That Girl...

It was you...

It was you. You're the girl who saved me from drowning in that pool. You were the girl that I've been looking for.

"Babe?"

"It was you." I said.

I was shock. I looked at her. And she's looking at her birthmark too. But she's just smiling...

Does she knows??

"Yes babe."

"You're the girl who saved me."

"Yes babe. It was me."

"How come you didn't tell it to me??"

"I didn't remember it before. But yaya made me remember you."

"Who's yaya?"

"My old yaya. You should meet her when we go back to manila. She saw you that day. And I'll tell you everything latt....."

I didn't let her finish. I closed the gap between us.

Sya na pala yung babaeng matagal ko ng hinahanap. You are really meant for me babe.

I continue kissing her, and she let out soft moans.

My hands travel to her body feeling every curve of her.

We continue kissing, then I felt her hands on my body while holding a soap.

So, I guess papaliguan namin ang isa't isa. She rubbed my chest with a soap while I put my arms aroud her to reach her bra. I slowly removed it... I stared at it for a moment then I kissed her aggresively, while gently massaging her breast.

I adjust the shower's temperature. Parang iniinitan parin kasi ako kahit nababasa na kami ng tubig. We're kissing passionately. Then I totally remove her underware.

"I can't stop staring babe! You're so beautiful without clothes" I said to her.

"Then don't stop babe. You can do whatever you want now." Bianca said and pulled me closer to her again.

I started kissing her neck, down to her shoulder. Her hands are rubbing my back. Then my kisses traveled from her shoulder down to her chest, I gave soft kisses on her breast then started sucking it. She's giving me soft moans and arched her back.

We showered without breaking that kiss.

I carried her, and let her it on the sink.

"Let's continue this on our bed babe" she whispered.

I grab the towel and wiped her wet body. Then she did it to me too.

I kissed her passionately, she wraped her legs to my body and put her arms around my neck. With this possition, I carried her to our bed.

I gently put her down into our bed, I moved one step backward to see her whole body.

Gosh!!! 😍🔥

I'm on the top of her appreaciating every single angle of her.

"Let's start. Are you ready Mrs. Garcia??" I asked her.

"Always ready Mr. Garcia."