Chapter 5

Yumi POV

All I want now is You. It's you whom I all needed.

I need you.

I need your body pressed against mine.

Your warmth.

Your smell.

Your fingers wrapped around the curves of mine.

The taste of your kiss.

I need you.

I just want to chose you over and over again,

coz

You're all I could ever want and need.

My Girl is so Perfect.  "I'm so inlove with you babe" I said between our kisses.

We are now kissing passionately. I just love her soft lips so much. I crave for that everyday.

"I know babe. I love you more" Bianca said

I kissed her again and hold her even tighter. But I need to control myself. Even tho I want more of her, I stop and hold her face.

I look deep in her eyes. All I can see is pure and endless love.

I kiss her nose. Her cheeks. Her forehead and hold both of her hands. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE" I sincerely told her.

"You are my world" I said in addition.

Then she smiled at me. Those smiles are the reason why I keep going. Those smiles are my stregth. "I love you babe, my Yumi" She said and hugged me.

"You need to take a rest na babe. I'll pick you up again tomorrow." I said after syang pagbuksan ng pinto ng sasakyan.

"See you tomorrow my man." She said and kissed me sa cheeks.

Then she moves closer to my ear saying "Let's just continue it some other time"  nagulat naman ako sa sinabi nya. Hahaha
And she even wink at me before she turn around. She is really something huh.

My heart just flattered after hearing that. It gives me shiver for a moment but I admit. I'll wait for it. Hahaha

The moment she entered their house. I drove home na.

Now, I'm here inside my room just thinking how lucky am I that I have her. I will protect and take good care of you always my love.

Ang sarap namang makatulog na yung taong mahal na mahal mo ang laman ng puso at isip mo.

Next morning...

We're here na ni Babe sa Office ko. Just preparing our stuff to start our rounds.

Then a nurse came in and say "Doc. Garcia and Doc. Santos, the CEO and the Boards are looking for you. They are waiting for you at the conference room"

"Okay. We will be there in 5 mins" I answered.

After the nurse left, Bianca looked at me.

"What do you think is that babe?" She asked

"I have no idea babe. Let's go na. They are waiting" I answered.

When we entered the conference room the whole cardiothoracic team was there. I think this is something serious.

"Everybody is here. Let's start" one person said.