Chapter 45

Bianca POV

Yumi never failed to surprise me. That night nung nasa serene horizons kami was one of the best dates he ever prepared. Sobrang nagenjoy kami nun dahil sama sama kaming family spending some quality time with our partners. Dami nilang pakulo nung gabi na yun eh, they asked us to dance under the moonlight…

Having a lovely dinner with the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life is something that I will always treasure. I really love this feeling with this person and with those lovely music making it more romantic.

🎵 Wise men say

🎶 Only fools rush in

🎵 But I can't help falling in love with you

🎶 Shall I stay?

🎵 Would it be a sin

🎶 If I can't help falling in love with you?

My favorite part about you is when I catch you staring at me. I love that you don’t look away and you stare unapologetically, like you aren’t ashamed that you can’t stop watching me. It’s all you want to do because you think, I’m the most amazing thing you’ve ever laid eyes on. I love how much you love me.

🎶 Like a river flows

🎵 Surely to the sea

🎶 Darling, so it goes

🎵 Some things are meant to be

“Can I have this dance?” Yumi asked while standing in front of me. Bilis naman, kanina lang nakatitig ka sakin eh.

🎵 Take my hand

🎶 Take my whole life too

🎵 For I can't help falling in love with you

I took his hands at tumayo na. Nakita ko naman inaya na din ni Martin and Fat si Ashtine and Heart to dance. Pati sila daddy at ang mga lolo.

We dance under the moonlight.

“Do you love this?” Yumi asked me.

“So much babe.” Dahan dahan kong sinandal yung tulo ko sa chest nya while we were dancing romantically.

“There is more babe.” Yumi. I looked at him.

“Look up.” He said and signaled me to look at the sky. There I saw, so many flying lanterns above us. I was so beautiful, it lights up the whole place. All I can say is WOW...

We stop and stares at it until it fades in the sky.

As I have said, Yumi is full of surprises! I am now watching him walking towards me, holding this huge bouquet of flowers with a very very big smile on his face.

“Hi babe, for you.” He said sabay abot sakin ng flowers with chocolates pa.

“What is this for? May occasion ba?” I asked and kissed him.

“Wala naman babe, hindi ko naman kailangan ng okasyon para bigyan ka nyan eh.” He said as he cupped my face and kiss my forehead.

“Kailan mo ba sasagutin yan si Yumi anak?” Dad said, nandito din pala sya sa door watching us.

“Hehe. Matagal ko ng sinagot to dad.”

“Mukang nanliligaw parin oh.” Dad said and chuckled. Muka nga dad. Laging may paflowers eh.