morning moods !! levi x reader fluff

y'all know the drill- it's unedited :3
!!IMPORTANT STUFF AT THE END MESSAGE!!

waking up before your boyfriend was always a treat.

levi had always been rather beautiful to you, but in sleep he was always the most calm. the war had finally ended, and so you and levi had finally agreed to move into your own house, a small quaint little cottage up amidst the rolling hills. it wasn't much, but it was home, and the both of you enjoyed soaking up each other's company more than anything.

levi's nightmares began to visit him less and less frequently, and it seemed that this precious night they had left him for good. he had curled up against your back, arms wrapped around your waist securely in case you slipped away in the night. his ebony wisps of hair lay strewn on the pillow, and his soft lips parted themselves ever so slightly; allowing gentle, even breaths to make their way out.

smiling to yourself, you traced a finger over his pronounced jawline before kicking the covers aside carefully to make your way out of the bed. this of course did not go unnoticed by levi- who immediately began to stir before holding onto you tighter and stopping you from leaving.

he groaned once into the back of your neck before nuzzling his nose there and allowing himself to breathe in your familiar scent. keeping his eyes shut, he spoke groggily; in his usual morning voiced laced heavily with signs of sleep.

"where are you going?" he mumbled into the back of your neck, causing you to giggle in spite of yourself.

"i was going to treat you to breakfast." you explained, again attempting to slip out the bed, only for levi to roll to his back and allow you to lay on top of him. when he finally permitted his eyes to flutter open, his gaze met yours and immediately softened at the sight of you. rubbing a hand tenderly on your back, he spoke again.

"you don't have to do all that for me. i'll come with you and we can cook together." he insisted. even after all these years, levi still enjoyed doing things with you instead of you doing it alone. he liked getting to spend quality time with you, even if it was a task as simple as scrambling eggs or washing the dishes.

"okay." you agreed with a smile, before pecking his lips. levi slipped one of those rare, tiny smiles before closing his eyes again and leaning back against the pillows. he then patted your back a couple times, signaling for you to get up, which you did before sliding into a robe and a pair of slippers. levi sat up in bed, swinging his legs to dangle off the side before stretching, the sleep popping off his well-trained bones.

as he stretched, the hem of his tank top lifted up the tiniest bit- revealing a sliver of his toned hip.

he caught you staring and instantly turned red, crossing his arms before turning away quickly. "tch. stop staring, it makes me nervous." he huffed, causing  you to chuckle to yourself once again.

while you flipped the pancakes at the stove, a pair of muscular arms found themselves around your stomach, levi's chin resting on your shoulder from behind. you had to admit that levi watching you made you just as nervous as it made him when you did the same; he was so naturally gifted at everything that you didn't want to mess up in front of him.

sensing your change in tone, levi chuckled before placing a quick kiss on your shoulder. "it smells amazing." he assured you, and this time you were the one to blush in spite of yourself.

after breakfast, you found yourself curled up alone on the couch reading a book when you heard the joyous chords of piano. smiling a bit to yourself, your feet carried you to the next room.

levi was seated at the grand piano; the one item that he had requested to queen historia when she had offered the house. his fingers danced across the keys, his head bobbing ever so slightly to the tune he created as he played. entranced by the sounds, you found yourself seated next to him, resting on him as he played.

it brought you great comfort to see him playing again. he had put it all on hold so many times, as the life of a soldier didn't have room for hobbies like this. still, after every expedition, you had been able to find him playing away by himself.

closing your eyes, you listend to the music- levi's music. and for the rest of the days he put you at ease with his ancient lullaby's.

IK IK- this is SUPA short. BUT no worries, i have a longer, better chapter in my drafts rn that i'm working on the ending to, but i really wanted to upload so here's this short fluff.

ik that you guys enjoy my writing, so my character letters are back in stock on my etsy! for $8, you can get a handwritten letter from you favorite character, as well as photos and sticker! i'm also selling bts bias letters for all my armies out there (have fun at the concert if you're attending!) that comes with a photo print and 2 photo cards! i would love it if you guys could support :) shop link is in bio <33

xx
-Mia :3

xx-Mia :3