[1]

[Keep in mind that english is not my first language so I apologize if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes feel free to point them out to me.]

Night has fallen into the land of Teyvat. Stars decorated the pitch black sky, accompanied by the bright moon's delicate glow.

As the humans sleeps, the lonely Yaksha patrols.

The adepti looked through the horizon from the edge of the balcony with nothing but the sounds of the wind accompany him in the night.

Closing his eyes, he listens closely to the sound of the calm wind blowing in the air.

It's oddly calming for the adepti.

As he felt free from it all...

Free from the weight that's on his shoulders...

Free from the sorrow...

Free... From everything...

Opening back his eyes, he is greeted by the moonlight's delicate glow.

It was a sight to behold.

The adepti can't help but thought of a specific person as his eyes narrowed at the thought.

Taking a deep bright, he shook his head from the thought before disappearing from the balcony to do his daily patrol.

----------

"Come on, Xiao!"

A male was dragging the adepti towards the open field.

Looking at the male, the adepti can't make out the others face as his face was covered by the bright rays of the sun.

----------

Opening his eyes, the adepti was greeted by the shine of the bright sun.

The adepti sighs as he keep his eyes glued to the horizon, scanning the area.

Almost as if... He was searching for someone...

His eyes scanning the area, frantically.

"Xiao!"

Snapping out of his trance he turns around and saw the Traveler and Paimon approaching him.

"What is it?" He asked them, a little irritated by the sudden appearance.

"We were just wondering, would you wanted to join us for lunch?" Paimon asked.

Xiao scoffed at the stupid question before answering it with an irritated voice. "What kind of question is that? Unlike you, Adeptis doesn't need to eat food."

"Sheesh! You don't need to be rude about it!"

"That was more than expected, Paimon. It's fine, Xiao. But feel free to join us if you like." Traveler said as they start making their way towards the inn's restaurant, gesturing Paimon to follow them.

Xiao then teleports to an open field, the field felt more like a garden as wild glaze lilies grow on the feild.

As he walked though the field Xiao can't help but let a somber expression on his face as memories of the past flooded his mind.

----------

The male laugh joyfully as he run around the open field.

Stretching both of his arms to his sides, he flop down into the grass below him as he laugh to his heart content.

The adepti walked towards the male as he shakes his head at the others childish action.

But nonetheless... As long as the other's happy... His happy.