[2]

Xiao stared blankly at the sky thinking about his 'encounter.'

He's back.

His God... Is actually back.

But, how?

How is he back?

In Xiao's eyes, the God's departure is as clear as day.

He can see the red that stained his white robe and the pool of blood that's forming below them.

He saw the polearm that pierced through his stomach.

For Archon's sake! He even hold them in his arms until he saw the light fading away from his eyes.

So, how?

How is it that he's here now?

Alive and well...

As if... All of that never had happened in the first place...

It's not fair...

Why does the deities wants him to suffer..?

He already suffered enough.

It was unfair.

It was unfair of them to take him back to Celestia.

He had won the Archon War.

He had created a world where him and his Devil counterpart would reign as demons, angels, and humans live in harmony.

He has his own people to look over to, people that look up to him, people that care for him....

And...

...He has him.

And Celestia deicide to take him away.

It's not fair...

Not fair.

Notfairnotfairnotfairnotfairnotfairnotfairnotfairnotfairnotfairnotfairnotfairnotfair!!!

It's like he was destined to suffer.

"Xiao~"

Xiao snapped out of his thoughts, on reflex he summons his polearm and pointed it towards where the voice came from.

Xiao stiffened as he saw who the person he pointed his weapon at.

It was [M/N].

"My~ my~"

Using his index finger [M/N] touches the side of the tip and shoved it to the side.

"You're a feisty one~" [M/N] smirked at the Yaksha's action.

Xiao huffed at the God's words de-summoning his polearm he turn his head away from him.

[M/N] looked at Xiao with a look of disbelief, tilting his head to the side [M/N] tried to look at Xiao's expression.

But it seems the Yaksha knows what he's try to do and turn around making his back faced the God.

Is he...

Is he embarrassed?

"Pfft!"

"What are you laughing at?"

"Are you embarrassed?" [M/N] asked with a smirk on his lips trying to teased the Yaksha.

Xiao respond with a scoff before turning around to face the God that's floating above the grown.

"Why would you think that?" Xiao asked as he crossed his arms over his chest glaring at the God with cold eyes.

"Oh come on, that's totally the behavior of someone being embarrassed." [M/N] happily said as he patted Xiao's shoulder.