[4]

A few days had passed since [M/N]'s appearance or.... Re-appearance.

Xiao was conflicted about it.

Is it just his imagination?

I mean, he saw it himself....

Back then....

The image is still fresh in his mind.

He was there to hold him into his arms as he watch the light fading from his beloved's eyes.

He saw the blood staining his white robe and the pool of blood beneath him.

He saw the polearm pierced through his stomach.

.....He saw everything....

It couldn't be, I mean, everyone else notices him. They all saw him. They all heard him.

So he's real. He's not a fragment of his imagination.

It has to be.

....Right?

Or.... He's starting to become delusional because of his lose?

No.... It felt to real... It has to be real...

Everything's real....

....It has to be!!

His God being back has to be real!!

"...Xi..."

He's here, he's real!

"....ao...."

He felt his touch, he felt the warmth of his body, he felt it!

".....Xi....a...o...."

He's real.....

It has to be!

"XIAO!!"

Xiao snapped out of his thoughts as he look around frantically for a certain person. He stops the moment he felt two warm hands on his cheeks.

The hands make him faced with the exact person he's been looking.

"Xiao.... You know you can tell me anything... Right..?" [M/N] said with a worried look on his face as he caressed Xiao's cheeks, afraid that if he puts even the slightest pressure

He will break.

He's treating him as if he's a porcelain doll—As if he could break at any moment.

....Just like how he used to...

----------

The God look at the Yaksha lovingly.

Admiring every inch of his lover's face as if he's a masterpiece of the arts.

He stretched out his hand towards the Yaksha, caressing his cheek making him look up at the God.

He then strokes his soft cheek with his thumb as the smile on his face widened.

The God didn't put any pressure on his beloveds cheek as he is afraid that if he puts even the slightest pressure...

He will break.

He's treating him as if he's a porcelain doll—As if he could break at any moment.

----------

The Yaksha's next action caught the God off guard, Xiao then subconsciously starts leaning towards the God's touch.

He missed this...