[10]

A week...

A week had past since [M/N]'s disappearance...

At this point, Xiao would not rest until he found the God.

It doesn't matter how long it would take... how far it would take...

He. Will. Find. Him.

As the days had passed by, Xiao's getting more and more desperate.

Desperate for the warmth.

Desperate for the comfort he had longed for.

Desperate for the feeling of someone being there for him.

Desperate for the person he holds dear.

Desperate for him.

----------

A young demon smiles happily as she picks flowers from the garden, but when she was about to leave with flowers in her arms, she spotted something by the corner of her eye. She turns back to take a better look.

'No way?!'

'Is this real?! Am I seeing things??!!'

She took of her glasses and rubbed them on her clothes before putting it back, she then lets out a gasp and drop her flowers to the ground as it was not her imaginations she's seeing, but the real deal. Frantically, she start running towards a specific place. A specific palace. A specific castle.

The Blancblack Castle.

Arriving at the castle, she quickly made her way towards the room where she had visit many times. The room where.... her Devil and God usually stays.

Slamming the giant double door open, she yelled. "Old man!! I gotta hear this!!" The 'old man' jumped from the sudden loudness to the previously quiet room. He glared at her for the sudden visit and loud entry. "Yosafire! You don't have to yell, I could already hear you in this quiet room!" He stated.

Well, he's not wrong, ever since that day... the room turned... quiet... too quiet...

He was not used to it....

Not at all...

He was used to the room being abnormally loud.

He was used to hearing the sounds of laughter filling the room.

The sounds of.....

...Laughter, talking, teasing, bickering....

.....He was so used to it....

[Yosafire | Demon | Reincarnation of Yosaflame]

"No time, Old man! I just spotted someone very important!!"

"Who is it?"

.

.

.