[8]

"Xiao~" [M/N] said as he floats closer towards Xiao's back with a grind plastered on his stupidly attractive face. "What?" Xiao asked not looking towards the God behind him.

"Let's have a date at the Harbor!" [M/N] cheered with stars on his eyes. "No." Xiao answers bluntly without looking at God's direction. His responds and behavior results in [M/N] pouting at the rude Yaksha. "But why-" "Because I said so."

"Not fair! Come on, it would me fun!" [M/N] tried to convince Xiao on going on a 'date' with him. "We're not even together—" "A hangout then!" The God stated as he's getting desperate by the minute. "My answer is still no." Xiao's answers coldly still not looking at [M/N]'s direction. [M/N]'s pouts even harder as he then snake's his arms around Xiao's shoulders and burring his head at the crook of the Yaksha's neck. Xiao stiffens from [M/N]'s actions but he didn't shoved him off or making any attempts of getting out of the male's embrace. In fact, he relaxed from the other's embrace.

The familiar felling engulf him as he subconsciously lean towards the touch. "Come on, please!" [M/N] pled getting even more desperate. "...No.." [M/N] sulks at Xiao's cold reply as he sulks the God accidently put his weight on his two feet by standing on the wooden floor. "AH!" [M/N] screech at the sudden pain he felt as he instantly floats above the floor while trying to sooth the pain on both of his legs by rubbing them. Xiao flinch at the sudden screech [M/N] had let out as the screech was directly right beside his ear, he turns around to look at [M/N] with widened eyes, already expecting the worst. He then saw [M/N] floating above the floor rubbing his legs, trying to sooth the pain in them.

Xiao's instantly on [M/N]'s side as he examines the God's legs trying to see if there's any form of damage on them. Xiao furrowed his eyebrows as he saw no damage what so ever. Until it dawn on him...

'Ah... right... the accident...'

----------

"Eh..? You wanted to go on that 'date" I offered? Didn't you said no? What change your mind?" [M/N] questions Xiao with a happy yet curious look.

An hour had passed since the little incident had happened, filling guilty for the one to caused the incident at least that's what he told himself, Xiao agrees on [M/N]'s proposal of a 'date' to make it up to him.

"What change my mind is irrelevant, aren't you were going to take me somewhere?" Xiao stated, changing the subject. "Alright then, let's go!" [M/N] cheered as he grab Xiao's hand before teleporting to somewhere with him. The first thing Xiao see's are the sight of people laughing to their heart content with the sound of music following suite. With their hands intertwine [M/N] drag Xiao into the crowd and a huge grind on his lips. "I heard that the Windblume Festival was today, so I thought why not have a 'date' with you? Come on let's have some fun!"

Xiao's eyes widened at what the God had stated.

'Windblume Festival...'

----------

"Come on Xiao! Today's the day of the Festival! Let's have some fun on the Windblume Festival!"

----------

'You always love Festivals... be it the Lantern Rite or the Windblume Festival... You love them all...'

For  the rest of the day, [M/N] drag Xiao through the whole Festival.

----------

Playing festivals games.

Floral Freefall.

"You're cheating!"

"I'm not, the rules said nothing about floating!"

"The game itself is called; Floral Freefall! You're supposed to glide down to the ground not float!"

Bullseye Balloons

"You're cheating again!"

"I'm not."

"Then why are you floating to pop the balloons!"

"Okay fine—I might be cheating."

"'Might!?'"

Ballads of Breeze

"You're surprisingly good at this, Xiao."

"Speak for yourself, [M/N]. What have you been working on?"

"This, Life and Death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earth~"

"That sounds—"

"Amazing? I know."

'—Familiar...'

Eating festival food

"Here, try this one."

"You don't have to feed me-"

"But I want to! Plus, I heard that it's a local specialty!"

After all of that, Xiao had to admit—he never seen [M/N] this happy for a very long time.

Xioa truly hopes that...

This moment...

....Will last for

An eternity...
.

.

.

.

.

How long has it been..?

How long has it been since you left this world?

...Your world.

How many more years would it take for you to come back?

Decades? Centuries? Eons?

......What are you doing there?

Is it that important?

Is it more important then going back here? To your world?

Do you......

......Still hate me?

Do you still resent me?

I'm sorry, I—I will try to make it up to you.

So please... Come back...

S-should...

...Should I go out and find you..?

Maybe I should...

Maybe you've been waiting for me or anyone else from your world to find you.

Anyone else from...

The Gray Garden.
.

.

.

.

.
But...

The thing is...

I couldn't break the barrier you put up the before you left, years ago...

.....Please...

Come back...

..Come home...

.......[M/N].

Word Count: 887 Words