[6]

The Gray Garden.

A world that [M/N] had created centuries ago, a world that he cherish with his whole being. His pride and joy.

----------

Once upon a time.

There was a world.

It had two groups, who brought destruction unto each other...

Why did they destroy?... Why... Did they kill?

The reason must have been lost to time...

Thought... No doubt the reason doesn't matter.

Through long conflict, and destruction... Their battle continued as if eternally.

..........

At the end of the war... They made peace. They continue to co-exist...

Together they will establish peace.

Some may think it was folly.

Some may think it was for the best.

..........

A long era of peace reigned.

And so did pass a long, long...

...long period of time.

----------

The Gray Garden: a world where angels and demons live in harmony.

But... before that...

Before... the Gray Garden came into existence, there had been a war for centuries between Kcalb and [M/N]. Many of their underlings, both demons and angels, had died in the war.

This war of theirs has been known as; The Great War.

After making peace with Kcalb, [M/N] recreated the world. They then populated the world with villagers, some of them being "recreated" from the appearances of the deceased subordinates of both [M/N] and Kcalb.

[M/N] had fight in a war for his world. For his people. Now, both angles and demons lives in harmony, with the guardians of the world. [M/N], the God of the Gray Garden; and Kcalb, the Devil of the Gray Garden. They life happily for what felt like an eternity. That is....

...Until their God died.

Xiao himself felt agonizing pain by the God not remembering him at all.

Imagine what their people would feel if they found out that their God not remembering them. At all.

Especially the Devil, Kcalb.

The Devil knows [M/N] more and longer than Xiao had.

Heck! Xiao's considered as lucky that [M/N] picked him rather than the Devil. Both the God and the Devil knew each other for a very very very long time, and the way they act around each other—they can be mistaken for being a couple.

What would he feel? Hurt? Betrayed? Confused?

Would he react like how Xiao did?

Probably.

Maybe even more, after all they know each other before The Archon War.

Back then, they were not a close as they are now, I guess you could say their—acquaintances.

That is until [M/N] sealed the Devil away underground for centuries. The moment he broke free from the underground, he started a war by destroying [M/N]'s previous world. The war lasted for what felt like centuries until both of them ended the war by making peace between the two kin. Between angels and demons. With a long history of brutality, the god and the devil ended the war with only two subordinates left each.